Part-76

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

" Why you guys are unable to find Luis?, Where is he?. " Ivan asked Andrew in cold tone, he is fed up with all the excuses Andrew is saying.

" We are also surprised sir, We are searching him everywhere and Rodrigo Masters are also searching secretly but we are not getting any information about him. And all this is leading to only one conclusion, That maybe Mr. Luis might have died in the blast Because we couldn't recognise the people who died in the blast, Maybe that's the reason we couldn't find whether he is dead or not. " Andrew said making Belkovs sign, They wanted to solve this issue faster but everything is hidden and mysterious, they couldn't even able to find that bitch Lucy, they still don't know where that witch is hiding.

" And You go and dig more deeper to find the truths of that maid Lucia " Dimitri said in cold tone making Andrew bow and leave from there. As soon as Andrew left belkovs also stood up and left the office to their babygirl who is forgetting them while playing with her so called cute wolfies.

~ After Three days ~

Lucia pov:

"This will be last day of the dosage, Now no one can save you serenity. Your end is waiting for you " I whispered with evil smirk while stirring the juice which have the poison for my dear sweet cousin, sorry STEP COUSIN.

I held the glass and placed it on the dining table. Just then belkovs and serenity have arrived.

I went to my room and took my mobile phone which I got it repaired,                                                       
" Be happy for today serenity, Tomorrow your entire life will turn upside down." I murmured while looking at the video of how brutally belkovs have killed that man. My body shivered looking at the video, I immediately turned off and throwed it on the bed.                                                

" I just hope everything goes well until our plan gets successfull " i murmured and took a deep breath.

Dimitri pov:

" Baby did you forget me? From three days your whole attention is on that good for nothing wolves. They don't do anything except taking you away from us." Viktor whinned while hugging serenity, I chuckled as my kitten smacked his head making him whin.

" They are not useless and they not only play with me but they will also protect me with their lives. Don't talk bad about my babies " Serenity said with angry pout. I went towards her and cupped her face.
" We know baby and we also give our lives to protect you, but you know how we crave for you. You are our oxygen princess without you we will get suffocated, it feels like we are nothing without you. You are our everything." I said and kissed her forehead making sure to kiss her until I satisfy my demon. after few minutes I backed away and looked at the moon in my arms who closed her eyes with a beautiful smile on her lips. she slowly opened her eyes with so any emotions, for the first time her eyes not only made me mesmerized but also made me want submerge in those eyes forever. DOES SHE LOVES US? The thought is enough to die in happiness. I hugged her immediately and kissed her hair with glistering eyes.