Part 13

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

They have decided to go to the college. Serenity wanted to introduce their Brothers to her friends. But they do not like the idea of her talking to them or spending time with other people except them. But they don't want to make her sad, so they agreed to meet her friends.

All have reached to the living area, every worker bowed their head to them. Lorenzo placed his hand around serenity waist and held her tightly in protective manner. They are waiting for Fernando who is talking to someone about their mafia things, he don't want serenity to hear it. So he excused himself and signalled his brothers about it.

After sometime he came back " let's go princess " Fernando said and kissed her cheeks. Serenity smiled and nodded her head.

Everyone in the living room shocked to see the beasts being lovey dovey with serenity. Some were happy that as long as their masters are happy they will lead happy life without fear. Some were looking at them with jeolusy. But one women is looking at the Brothers with desire and giving serenity an evil smirk. She is none other than Sofia.

(Author- Sofia don't do anything to their sister, because I don't know how they will torture you, be careful I am warning you)

Lorenzo stood to her left while fernando stood to her right and Carlo stood behind her. They walked towards their car

A bodyguard came forward to open the car door for serenity but Lorenzo glared at him, a shiver ran through his spine he stopped in his tracks and bowed down

Lorenzo averted his gaze at serenity and smiled softly. he picked her in bridal style and hopped in the car followed by Fernando and Carlo. Lorenzo placed seren gently on his lap and kissed her forehead.

The car started moving and there are three cars ahead of them and three cars behind them for safety. Serenity looked at the cars and frowned.

" Why there are many cars following us?" Serenity asked, Carlo kissed her cheeks and smiled at her.