Part-61

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Serenity pov:

" Enzo what are you doing? "I asked as my brother pulled me on his lap. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.
" My baby tomorrow is your birthday right? What do you want as your gift, tell me I will get you anything " Enzo said as I smiled widely.

" Really? " I asked excitingly, he chuckled and nodded his head.
" Yes my little baby sister anything " He said and kissed my nose, I giggled and kissed his cheek
" I want my brothers to be beside me until I take my last breath, my every birthday wish from childhood is to celebrate my all birthdays with my brothers and be with you guys forever and ever. That is the best gift you can give me "  I said with gentle smile.

" How did we became this lucky to get an angel like you " Enzo said and hugged me tightly. I smiled and rubbed his back.
" So, you will fulfill my dream right? " I asked as I backed away from the hug. He smiled and cupped my face.

" Yes my baby we will be with you forever, our breath stops the moment you will be away from us " He said making my eyes teary, I smiled and hugged him tightly.

But suddenly I felt he is vanishing from my hold, I frowned and backed away from the hug.
" En-Enzo " I said as he slowly started dissapearing.

" Do-Don't go please, STOP " I yelled and tried to hold him tightly, he smiled sadly touching my face.
" Pl-Please what happened? Please don't leave me alone, STOP DON'T GOO " I yelled and tried to touch him.

" Be safe angel " It is the last words I listened before he completely vanished in the thin air.

" ENZOOOOO NOOOO "

Author pov:

Serenity gasped and woke up with a jerk, her entire body filled with sweat.
" It's a bad nightmare, yes my brothers are with me, yes " Serenity whispered to herself.

" Babygirl how are you? You scared us to death, My sweetheart do you want water? How are you feeling now " Viktor asked cupping Serenity's face, his face covered with concern.

" My princess " Ivan whispered as he hugged Serenity tightly, he kissed her whole face and started breathing her scent like a beast.
" You are fine, yes my kitten is fine " he started murmuring in her neck while tightening his hold around Serenity.

" It is a nightmare right? My brothers are fine right? Huh? where are they? Please call them here please" Serenity asked desperately looking at them, her tears are flowing continuously.
" Why I am crying, my brothers are safe they will never leave me. Don't cry DON'T CRYYY " Serenity said and started shouting while rubbing her tears forcefully.