Part - 51

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Serenity went to her college after convincing her Brothers that she is fine. she said today she will come home by her self, Listening to her they have immediately denied her but our Serenity has used her puppy eyes making them weak. Brothers have said ok but they have sent men to ensure Serenity's safety without her knowledge.

 Brothers have said ok but they have sent men to ensure Serenity's safety without her knowledge

" Seren what are you thinking?" Emma asked getting Serenity out of her thoughts.

" Nothing I am just thinking about Belkovs. They are saying they love me and I can also see unconditional love in their eyes. But my brothers they will never accept them " Serenity said sadly, Emma smiled widely listening to her making Serenity frown.

" That means you are also loving them? Huh? Tell me? tell me? " Emma asked excitingly. Serenity bit her lower lip listening to her.
" N-No why would I lo-love them " Serenity said while shuttering, Emma smirked looking at Serenity.

" I can feel love in airrrr " Emma said dramatically making Serenity hit her hand.
" There is no love and all " Serenity said while eating her burger.
" Eventhough your lips are telling you are not in love, but your eyes are telling how much you are in love " Emma said and pinched Serenity's cheek.

" Ok come let's go to class " Serenity said and stood up from her seat. Emma nodded her head and followed Serenity.

Serenity pov:

We have completed our classes and came to parking lot.
" Seren your men have came for you" Emma said beside me making me frown.
" My men? Who?" I asked looking at her who is looking our front, I turned my head to that direction and gasped loudly looking at them.

" Hi babygirl " They three said at a time making me blush. By Looking at them I remembered our yesterday's encounter in rain, how my body shivered under their touch, how my body became hot. I shook my thoughts and looked at them who are looking at me with smirk.
" He-Hello " I slapped my self in my mind for shuttering, listening to me their smirk widened.