Part -79

Author pov:

Author pov:

" WHAT? " Rodrigos yelled listening to Dimitri. Serenity gasped looking at her brothers, they are ready to pounce on Dimitri.
Serenity looked at dimitri who realised that he has spilled the tea, Dimitri's cold eyes darted towards engraged Lorenzo.

" What happened? WHAT WERE YOU SAYING? Som-Someone tried to ra-rape Serenity? TELL ME " Lorenzo yelled with tears in his eyes. Serenity looked at Fernando and held his hand in hers, Fernando looked at Serenity with his hurtful eyes. Fernando held Serenity's shoulder and jerked her towards him.
" Did you also thought of hiding such a big thing from us? We ar-are your brothers, ho-how can you hide such bi-big thing from us? WHY? " Fernando yelled making Serenity sob, Serenity shook her head and hugged Fernando tightly making him breakdown in her arms due to helplessness.

" Fe-Ferry I was so sca-scared. I thought of te-telling you guys, but Belkovs have took care of me like a small child that I forgot something
li-like that ever happened to me " Serenity said looking at Belkovs whose eyes are shedding tears.
" Th-They have handled me with so much care. I do-don't want you guys to worry about me because I was alright, Belkovs didn't leave me even for a second from the ti-time that happened. You guys have already been in so much stress, I kn-know you will come to me the next minute after you get to know about it but your lives are more important to me, I couldn't just risk your lives like that. Pl-Please don't get angry " Serenity said softly while sniffing on Fernando's chest.

Fernando wiped his tears and hugged her tightly, Carlo came forward and cupped Serenity's face making her back away from Fernando's hug.
" Yo-You had to go through so ma-many things since your chil-childhood. Yo-You shouldn't have go-got any of that, you do-don't deserve any pain, you don't de-deserve any difficulties, you are our precious gem. I promise you from today I will not let you go through even a slightest pain or difficulty. " Carlo said while crying. Serenity immediately hugged him tightly.

" Not only me, you gu-guys have also endured so much along with me or maybe even more. Belkovs have also suffered so much since childhood I can see the pain in their eyes, I can see the longingness in their eyes for love. We all don't deserve any of it " Serenity said making everyone in the room tear up. She is really a pure soul, Belkovs are grateful for the woman who gave birth to Serenity. They will forever worship her for giving this innocent star for them.

Lorenzo looked at Dimitri with rage,
" I want to know each and everything that happened on that day, I am forgiving you guys for this but don't think that I will appreciate this kind of things to happen in future. " Lorenzo said in dark tone, Dimitri gritted his teeth remembering the incident where his Babygirl had to go through all the pain because of that fucker. Dimitri looked at Serenity who is glaring at him, unknowingly his throat released a chuckle making everyone confuse. She looked so innocent glaring at him, like a small puppy snorting cutely.