Part 25

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

Today the mansion filled with serenity laughs and giggles, " No no please " Serenity said and ran into the living area.

Carlo ran behind her,
" Please baby just one bite " he said holding the plate full of veggies.

" Who eats veggies in the early morning ewww " Serenity made a disgusting face and ran behind the sofa.

" Princess please it is healthy for you " Carlo said and stood infront of sofa.

The Guards and servants looked down but Serenity giggles can be heard which made their ears lively. Every person in the mansion love Serenity they like her for being simple and not demanding but they don't have courage to speak to her.

The guards are smiling secretly at Carlo, they are thinking the top mafia who is feared by all is running behind a small girl with pout.

" Princess what happened? " Fernando asked coming towards them, Serenity smiled widely and ran to him and stood behind him using him as a shield. Fernando chuckled and kissed her forehead.

" Ferry look he is feeding me all those disgusting things " Serenity complained like a small kid, Fernando cooed at her and looked at Carlo with fake angry face.

" Don't feed my baby those things " Fernando said and held her protectively, Serenity showed her tongue to carlo.

" Please angel little bit it is good for you " Carlo requested her with pout.

" No no no " Serenity shook her head continuosly like a kid making Fernando laugh. Fernando pinched her cheeks and pecked her button nose unable to resist her cuteness.

Carlo signed and gave the plate to the maid,
" Look I have sent your veggies away happy my queen?" Carlo said dramatically making Serenity chuckle. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Carlo also hugged her like there is no tomorrow and kissed her hair.

" I love you princess, I love you sooo much " he said and pecked her whole face.

" Where is Enzo?" Serenity asked while Fernando is caressing her hair.

" Baby he went to office for an urgent work, he will come back as soon as he completes the work " Fernando said and pecked her forehead.

" Let's go princess, we will drop you in the college " Carlo said and held her hand, she nodded her head.

~After Sometime~

Carlo pov:

After dropping my baby we went to our office, from few days we are getting threats, before our baby entered our lives we didn't gave a damn to these threats but now we have our Princess we need to be careful.