Part 22

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Please support my another story "CAGED DOVE"

Flashback continues,

The day has come, the brothers told serenity that they are going to be free today. Serenity is so happy but she don't want to leave her father. Serenity is a soft girl even if her father torture her or kill her she will try to forgive him.

The Brothers have told her that it is dangerous for them to live here, they cannot live happily under them. Finally Serenity have accepted to escape.

At night they are waiting for Belkov sons and their men. As the clock striked 10 the doors of the mansion got burst open. The men in black dresses entered along with Belkov sons. The brothers signed in happiness.

Alexander came out along with Ana listening to the sounds. They frowned looking at the men, " WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? " Alexander yelled at them.

Belkov sons smirked looking at him and gestured their men to attack. Alexander who is not ready for unexpected attack he tried to run from there with Ana but the men are fast enough to surround them, Alexander took a relief breath when his men entered inside with their weapons.

The Brothers and Serenity are looking everything from upstairs, the Brothers held serenity tightly and walked down. Belkov sons looked at them and they frozed looking at the fairy descending the stairs along with her brothers.

They forgot to blink while looking at the beauty, she is looking like a goddess fell from heaven, she is a kid but their desires got the best of them, they just wanted to hold her in their arms and swallow her in their soul. They never felt this way since their birth, their heart started beating fastly and want to rip their chest and run towards the angel. Belkov sons always think smiliar and always shared same things.

They wanted to take Serenity away from the whole world and hide her in their bedroom. They wanted this angel only for themselves. Her beauty should belong to them, her eyes should only search for them. They want her and they will have her by hook or by Crook.

Belkov sons snapped from their thought when Lorenzo called them. Belkov sons looked at Lorenzo and nodded their heads " Luis is here send your sister with him, it is not safe for her here " the Oldest Belkov son said to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo looked at Serenity who is terrified with all the things going on infront of her. " Angel go with uncle luis we will get back to you once we will solve the mess here" Lorenzo said softly cupping her cheek.

Serenity shook her head and held his hand tightly
" No I will not leave you guys here, please I will be here with you or you also come with me" Serenity said with tears in her eyes.