Part 37

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Dimitri pov:

I am touching my babygirl for the first time, Hell I am touching a girl for the first time. she is so soft and she is too touchable. I whished my first time feeling her should be more special but I didn't thought to be this much special, I thought and chuckled slowly. She is looking so ethernal from this close, how God had made her this precious. I smiled looking at her unconcious state.

I checked for her injuries by roaming my hand on her body I took a relief breath when I found none, She is looking soo cute but the pain in my back is making my vision blurry which is making me annoying as I cannot see my babygirl.

I started becoming unconcious and I heard a yell before I passed out or dead? No way I am coming for my babygirl, she is my life how can I leave her in this cruel world without me.
" Wait for me princess " I said in my mind before it becomes numb.

Author pov:

Everyone is shocked looking at the scene infront of them, their shock broke when the door burst open revealing Morris, Jackson and Andrey with their men.

" SON " Morris yelled as soon as he saw Dimitri in pool of blood. Everyone went towards them, Rodrigos held Serenity and started crying. They don't know what would have happened if Dimitri did not save her. They are again and again indebted to Belkovs.

" Brother? " Ivan called while tapping his cheeks.
" Let us take them to the hospital " Lorenzo yelled lifting Serenity in bridal style, everyone followed them, Viktor and Ivan is holding Dimitri.

In between all this chaos they forgot about main person Alexander he escaped them again to become more powerful this time so that he can tackle all the six of mosnters.

~In Hospital~

" DOCTOR DOCTOR " Fernando and Carlo are shouting while their tears are flowing continuously looking at Serenity's pale face.

Three doctors came running towards them,
" WHERE IS THE FEMALE DOCTOR?  " Lorenzo and Ivan shouted at the same time.

( Author- uff their overposessiveness 😂)

The doctor nodded and called a female doctor who took serenity with her not before Rodrigo Brothers have threatening her if something happens to their sister they are going to burn her entire family. The doctor shivered and went to treat Serenity.

Then two doctors came and took Dimitri to the operation theatre, Carlo sat near Serenity's treating room and started crying.

" Baby come fast and be safe, I a-am So-sorry fo-for leaving you al-alone. I am a Bastard, fucker. Yo-you can punish me however you want b-but please rec-recover fast so that you can punish me ok?
Pl-Please" Carlo said caressing the door with his palm.