Part 6

Vote, Comment and Share

Author pov :

In the morning,

The three brothers came down to the dining table. Lorenzo looked at his brother Carlo's hand covered with dry blood and he have expected what could have happened.

" Eva, bring the first aid box" Lorenzo told the head maid

" Yes master " she told and went from there.

" Carlo come here " Lorenzo said in a cold tone, Carlo came towards him boringly.

" See what have you done?" Lorenzo scolded him at the same time Sofia got the first aid box and looked at them sedatively but they didn't noticed it.

Lorenzo took the first aid box from her and held Carlo hand and treated it. Fernando looked at his brothers, even though they are psychos but when it come to family they will become protective.

All have settled in the dining table for breakfast, but in these years they couldn't able to eat with peace, thinking about whether their angel is eating or not, whether she is healthy or not.

They finished their breakfast in silence and went out to the car, bodyguards opened the doors for them and they sat in the car along with Jackson his assistant.

" What is today's schedule?" Fernando asked

" Sir today we have only one meeting and after that you need to go to university to meet the principal " Jackson said confidently

" I have forgot that we are meeting that bastard principal today " Carlo said in anger

" Ok remaind us one hour before we need to reach there " Lorenzo said in cold tone

" Ok masters " Jackson said

After that all have reached the company. The three brothers have came out of the car and started walking inside with cold faces looking straight.

All the employees bend their head looking down. They are not allowed to make a eye contact with them, if it happens that will be the last day of their life.

The brothers approached the personal lift and went to their floor,