43-Periods

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

With fear of losing their angel in their mind, Rodrigo brothers slide away the sadness and embraced their angel in their arms inviting the beautiful sleep.

~In Morning at Belkov mansion~

" Ahh bab-babygirl a-ahh, yes just li-like that.
I lo-love you baby " A moaning sound echoned in a large bedroom.

The door of the room opened abruptly by a man, who entered inside with a smirk looking at his brother who is having a wet dream about their babygirl.

Viktor made his way to his brother Ivan who is moaning in the dream.
" Brother wake up " Viktor said in cold tone by shaking Ivan's shoulder. Ivan woke up with a jerk and looked around with panick not able to find his babygirl with him.

" Wh-where is my babygirl?" Ivan asked looking around with panick. Viktor held his brother shoulder.
" Calm down brother, she is not here. You are dreaming about her " Viktor said making Ivan frown.

" Sh-She is not he-here?" Ivan asked with tears in his eyes, Viktor shook his head and hugged his brother tightly. Viktor acts like a child and is clingy towards his loved ones so he can understand the pain of being far away from their oxygen which is their babygirl.

" I wa-want her Viktor, she has become my breath. I am una-unable to be this far from her " Ivan whispered in Viktor's embrace. Viktor patted Ivan's back.
" She will be with us soon brother. Don't worry" Viktor assured Ivan even though he is yearning for his babygirl's presence in their life.

After sometime they parted away and went out to the dining table after they got ready.
" Good morning brother " Ivan and Viktor said at a time to Dimitri who is looking in his phone.

" Good morning " Dimitri said in cold tone not lifting his gaze away from his phone. Ivan and Viktor smiled as they know what thing is taking their Brother's attention.

They went to Dimitri and sat on either side of the chair in dining table.
" She is so ethernal " Ivan whispered with cute smile looking in Dimitri's phone where he found his babygirl's photo.

" Indeed she is " Viktor whispered while looking at Serenity without blinking his eyes. Dimitri smiled and caressed Serenity's face with his thumb.
" Ivan did you sent our men there?" Dimitri asked while looking at Ivan.

" Yes brother I have sent them, and I have warned them to hide in better place and not to get caught to our soon to be brother in laws. " Ivan said with smirk. Dimitri nodded his head.

" Our babygirl should be safe. Eventhough Rodrigos are powerful but we cannot take chance " Viktor said while Dimitri and Ivan nodded at him.

They had their breakfast and went to their company.