Part-70

From now on I am not going to beg you guys for votes and comments. It is your wish to vote and comment🙂.
I decided I will just write these chapters for myself and for my constant supporters♥️

Author pov:

Serenity took her phone and ordered three Jolo chips. Serenity smiled widely after placing the order successfully.
" HA HA HA wait and watch " Serenity said dramatically to herself.

" What are you doing Princess? " Serenity startled at the sudden voice from her behind. She turned around and found Ivan.
" No-Nothing? " Serenity's answer came as a question making ivan frown. He came towards her and cupped her face.
" Are you alright baby? Are you feeling any pain? " Ivan asked in concerned voice while caressing her neck.

Serenity for a second dropped her plan of taking revenge on them, but his next words made her decide not to back off from her revenge.
" That's why we tell you not to eat spicy food and eat healthy kitten " Ivan said and kissed her forehead, Serenity glared at him and punched Ivan's stomach making him chuckle.

" Sorry princess but your little tongue cannot endure spiciness, and we don't want our princess to feel any kind of pain " Ivan said caressing her lips and pecked them softly.
" Our cute sensitive princess " Ivan cooed and scooped her in his arms making Serenity shriek.
" What are you doing? " Serenity asked circling her arms around his neck.

Ivan shrugged and started walking inside, While Serenity is playing with Ivan's ear and placed her head on his shoulder. Some maids smiled a little looking at them while some maids are still in shock watching their kings soft behaviour.

~Next Day~

Belkovs and Serenity are having their breakfast. But Serenity is eagerly waiting for her parcel, Belkovs frowned looking at Serenity who is continuously staring at the front door.
" What happened princess? " Viktor asked cupping her face, Serenity gulped and shook her head.
" Nothing just loo-looking around " Serenity said with nervous smile.

As viktor opened his mouth to ask her something, Andrew came towards them and bowed his head.
" What happened? " Dimitri asked in cold tone.
" King, We got an order with queen's name " Andrew
said looking down. Belkovs frowned hearing him while Serenity's eyes shined, she immediately got off  from viktor's lap.

" Careful princess " Viktor said and held her waist protectively.
" What is it Babygirl? Did you order something? " Ivan asked Serenity, Serenity nodded her head trying to hide her wide smile.
" Ok bring that and do the safety checks " Ivan said in cold tone to Andrew who bowed his head and went from there.

Serenity eyes became wide hearing him,
" Wh-Why safety che-checks? I have ordered them. There is no need to check it " Serenity said nervously. Dimitri went towards her and kissed her forehead.
" Eventhough you have ordered them, we cannot take the risk of something might happen to you. So this safety is important " Dimitri said softly while caressing her hair.