Part- 49

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

" ANGEL " Lorenzo woke up with jerk and looked around finding him on the bed. Fernando ran to his brother.
" Lorenzo how are you feeling?" Fernando asked with swollen and teary eyes.

" Fernando wh-where is angel huh? Is she outside. I am going to her. I wa-want to hold her tightly" Lorenzo said desperately and tried to stand up, but his head pained a lot as soon as he stood up.

" AHHH " Lorenzo yelled holding his head, fernando held his brother.
" Please Brother you ne-need rest " Fernando whispered with teary eyes. Carlo came inside with hot water in his hands, he went towards them.

"How can I rest? M-My baby is an-angry with me. I should go to her and give her favourite icecream and tell her everything " Lorenzo said like a stubborn child.

" Br-Brother our an-angel ran away. " Carlo said with sob, Lorenzo looked at him with wide eyes.
" WHAT? MY BABY SHE IS OUTSIDE AT THIS HOUR? SHE IS A KID FERNANDO HOW DID YOU LET HER? " Lorenzo yelled holding Fernando collor, Fernando looked down with tears flowing from his eyes.

" M-My baby she must be shivering with cold, she will catch co-cold easily. I sho-should got her " Lorenzo whispered with tears flowing continuously.

" Br-Brother you have fainted due to shock, we called doctor and went out for our angel but we didn't found her. Then guards said she ran out and some gurads have went to follow her" Fernando whispered with sobs, Lorenzo ran out of the room even though his head is blasting.

Fernando and Carlo followed him behind. Lorenzo ran towards the main door but stopped in his tracks finding his angel near the door along with Belkovs behind her. He smiled widely and ran to her, he hugged her tightly and started crying loudly in her neck.

"Ba-Baby I am so-sorry, please don't leave us baby please. We will d-die wit-without you. Please kill us but don't leave us angel pleaseeee " Lorenzo said while crying so hard, Serenity's shoulder became wet with Lorenzo's tears.

"Pl-Please don't leave us ba-baby. I wi-will bare your ev-every punishment, I wi-will do anything you
te-tell me b-but please don't leave me princess.
Pl-Please " Lorenzo shuttered crying badly in her embrace, he hugged her tightly not even giving space for air, he is unable to leave her. Serenity closed her eyes tightly making her tears fall she is feeling so guilty for making her brothers sad.

Serenity hugged him back tightly and started crying on his chest.
" Ba-Baby Pl-Please don't cry angel, please Pri-Princess. It is killing me " Lorenzo whispered and cupped her face, he wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

" I a-am sorry " Serenity whispered looking at him with teary eyes. Lorenzo shook his head negatively.
" No No baby, don't say sorry. We are sorry angel, we are monst- " Lorenzo words cut off by Serenity, she closed his lips with her palm and shook her head.