Part 19

Hey guys I have released my book 2 please also support that book, I hope you will enjoy it.
" CAGED DOVE "

VOTE, COMENT ANS FOLLOW

Author pov:

Carlo and Serenity slept like that in each other's embrace. Carlo is the one to wake up first, he looked at Serenity and smiled at her. He kissed her hair, just then Fernando and Lorenzo came into the room.

They smiled at her and sat on the bed. Lorenzo kissed her forehead and pecked her pout. Fernando held her hand and kissed her bandage.

" She have cried alot, it would have pained a lot right?" Fernando asked caressing her hand.  Lorenzo's eyes filled with tears.

" I need to check today's cctv footage, we need to know what exactly happened in kitchen while our angel is baking cookies " Lorenzo wishpered

" But why? What is there to suspect? " Carlo asked with frown.

" I have some doubts on maids, I think one of them is suspicious " Lorenzo said making both brothers look at him in shock.

" What?" Carlo whisper yelled. Carlo and Fernando clentched their hands in tight grip.

" If they are really suspicious and are trying to hurt my angel intentionally then I don't know how brutally I am going to kill them." Fernando said in dark tone.

" They will think hell would be less painful than dieing painfully in our hands " Carlo said with rage filled in his eyes.

" Fernando tell Jackson to send the cctv footage to us " Lorenzo said, Fernando nodded at him.

Just then serenity stirred in Carlo's lap. He looked at her and his eyes became soft.

" Angel?" He called her in soft tone, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Lorenzo and Fernando. She smiled widely and jumped into Lorenzo lap, he caught her securely and hugged her.

" I missed you soo much angel " Lorenzo whispered in her hair and kissed her head.

" I missed you too " Serenity said and backed away from hug. Then she hugged Fernando tightly snuggling in his neck making him laugh at her.