Part-52

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Lorenzo pov:

As soon as Dimitri said that they caught Alexander my blood boiled making my skin red. But my mind started working on how to kill that bloody fucker. I cut the call and looked at my brothers and Serenity who are looking at me with confusion.

" Angel you go and take rest we will come within 2-3 hours ok baby?" I said caressing her smooth cheeks. She nodded and smiled making my heart warm.

I kissed her forehead along with fernando and Carlo.
After I make sure that my angel is out of our sight I turned towards my brothers who are looking at me with questioning gaze.
" BELKOVS GOT ALEXANDER " I said in dark tone with smirk.

" That fucker is going to experience the most painful death. I will torture his every part of the body. " Fernando said with rage in his voice. I looked at Carlo who is glaring at the floor with clentched jaw and fisted palm. I know our blood is boiling to kill him and show the every pain in the world.

" Let's go what are we waiting for?" Carlo said and went out of the mansion.Me and fernando followed him.

Jackson is waiting for us near our car.
" Let's go and play for sometime Jackson " I said with a smirk and sat in our car. In Our entire car journey to Belkov mansion we had a recap of how that Bastard tortured our angel, how he made her cry. We might have killed him painlessly if he would have tortured us but he made a very big mistake by making our princess cry.

My hand is eagerly waiting to kill him and bath my body with his blood. I am coming my so called father.

After sometime we reached the Blekovs mansion. We went straight into the living room where we found Belkov sons sitting there with straight faces.
They stood up as soon as they saw us.
" Where is he?" I asked in cold tone.

Dimitri smirked and came towards us.
" As soon as we caught him our hands itched to kill that moron but it is your right to kill him so we have safely hide him in our basement " Dimitri said making me smirk.

" Let's go " I heard Fernando's voice. Belkovs nodded and showed us the way.

Author pov:

They six entered into a dark room with Belkovs followed by Rodrigos. The men in the room bowed to them. Andrew also came towards Belkovs and bowed to Belkovs.
" Where is he?" Dimitri asked in cold tone.

" King he is in main cell and also I have taken good care of him " Andrew said with smirk making Belkovs smirk.

❌❌ Torture Ahead ❌❌

Belkovs and Rodrigos entered into a big cell which has filled with blood and dirty smell.
They looked ahead and found Alexander in a chair tied up tightly, he is looking unconcious with blood dripping from every part of his body.