Part-47

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Author pov:

" Wait What is that on your neck?" Fernando asked showing his finger towards Serenity's neck. Serenity looked at him with wide eyes.

" Baby did you got any allergy?" Carlo asked with concern while cupping her face. Serenity gulped down and looked at him with nervousness.

" Ye-Yeah may-maybe. I don't kn-know how this has happened?" Serenity said while shuttering, Carlo and fernando looked at her with frown.

" What happened angel you are looking tensed " Fernando asked caressing her hair. Serenity smiled nervously and shook her head.
" Nothing just thinking about this" Serenity said caressing her neck.

" Baby I don't think you have allergies in childhood then how did this happened?" Carlo asked with frown.
" Umm ma-maybe due to my necklace, you know I am not used to this heavy jewellery that's why yeah, that's why " Serenity said while laughing nervously.

" Angel then why did you wore this, if you feel uncomfortable in something please tell us baby. We are scared " Fernando said with sad voice, he kissed her forehead lovingly.
" I will ask Jackson to get Medicine for you ok?" Carlo said with smile, Serenity smiled a little, but she is feeling so guilty for lying to her brothers.

" Sorry for lying to you guys, I don't know why I couldn't control myself infront of them. The feeling which I felt near them is so different which I have never felt. I don't know why but my heart is betraying me " Serenity thought in her mind, her eyes mosistened for lying to her brothers.

" Baby? Angel? Is it paining huh? Let's go home baby. Pl-Please don't cry " Carlo said with teary eyes. He cupped her face and wiped her tear.
" Please baby don't cry I cannot see you like this " Fernando said and hugged her tightly, Serenity closed her eyes and snuggled in his chest.

" I am sorry " Serenity whispered on his chest.
" Why baby? We need to say sorry for not taking care of you " Fernando said caressing her hair. Serenity shook her head and kissed his palm which is caressing her hair.
" Sorry for making you guys worried " Serenity said with cute pout. Fernando and Carlo smiled at her.

" Baby we love you soo soo much, that means we love everything about you. We love being worried for you, we love to take your pain, we love to do everything for you " Fernando whispered while caressing her cheek, Serenity smiled in tears.

" How did I became this lucky to get you guys? " Serenity whispered looking at her brothers with love, Carlo smiled and kissed her forehead.
" Because first we are lucky to have you baby " Carlo said and smiled at her.

" Ok let's go Lorenzo have called me for 100 times till now, if we are late even for a second then he will eat me alive " Fernando said making Serenity chuckle. Then they three went from there.