Part 21

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Flashback continues

~After two years~

Isabella gave birth to two healthy boys in these two years, Alexander named them as ' Fernando ' and
' Carlo '

Alexander didnot gave any rest to Isabella in fu*king her, he is just selfish about himself. She is really happy for her babies, she always takes care of her babies and talk to them happily.

Isabella is happy about her sons but she always wished to have a babygirl.

After a year,

Now Lorenzo is a four year old kid, Fernando is three year old and Carlo is a two year kid.

Lorenzo takes care of his mother, even he is small he understands that her mother is sad whenever he look into her eyes.

Isabella is in her bedroom when Alexander came to her and again f*cked her. She became unconscious in the middle of their session, but Alexander cared less and released his seeds in her. Alexander stood up and went to balcony.

He called someone, just then Isabella opened her eyes and looked around to find Alexander in the balcony she stood up and went towards him.

" Baby please don't worry, now her work is done. I will kill her and then we can be happy with my babies " she heard Alexander talking in the phone.

Isabella's world stopped, she knew he have someone in his life but she didn't expect him to kill her and take her babies away from her. She gasped when he turned around. He is looking at her with rage in his eyes.

He came towards her and held her neck in tight grip.

" Wh-why? " This is the word that came from her mouth.

Alexander started laughing loudly while she looked at him with confusion.

" Because you are just a thing which will give me babies, I am already married to another girl " he landed a bomb by telling her. She is shocked.

" You have already married? " Isabella asked him in disbelief. He jerked her away.

" Yes I have married to my love but unfortunately she cannot become mother, so I have purchased you to get the babies " he said in venomous tone making her loose balance, she fell on her knees whole her tears are flowing on her cheeks.

He craoched down and held her jaw in a death grip she looked at him with tears.
" So now your job is done, I am going to kil you " Alexander said with smirk.

" I- I am pre-pregnant " Isabella said making him look at her with wide eyes.

" You are pregnant again? But don't worry the baby will die along with you. I only need three " Alexander said and touched her stomach with smirk. Isabella backed away with fear.