Your Choice - Jason Todd x (f)Reader (18+ ONLY!!!)

Words: 4116
Pairing: Jason Todd x (f)Reader
Warnings: SMUT. Minors DNI! 18+ only!!!! Mean dom Jason, swearing, rope bondage, edging, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms/forced orgasms, vibrator, teasing, blindfold, nipple play (just a little), fingering (f receiving), oral (f receiving). Jason is a kinky mf.
Summary: After plans for the night change, Jason has an idea to keep you awake. It ends much more evil than you first expected.
Author's Note: Truly love that this is my first ever time writing smut and it's kinky as fuck. I have all the shame in the world and none at the same time. Also they have a safe word it's just not explicitly discussed in the fic. Anyway, if you know me irl, it's illegal to read this fic, actually. Don't look at me. Hope you enjoy.

Every few minutes, you wondered how you managed to end up in this situation. And just as that thought came into your mind, it was ripped away by being pulled onto the edge. Then, you'd finally calm down enough to get back to contemplating how you even agreed to this...and you were right back on the edge again.

You knew Jason had to go out for patrol. If he missed it again, one of his family members was going to show up at the apartment in worry. And you definitely didn't need anyone to show up while being with Jason. You two had plans for tonight, but he ended up getting called on patrol. You tried to convince him to tell the team no, but he said he couldn't and that you guys would just have your fun when he returned. But you were worried you wouldn't be able to stay up the entire time before he got back, and you wouldn't want to wake up when he returned. So, as he got ready to leave, he told you he had an idea of how you could keep yourself awake while he was gone without any worry.

Whatever his idea was, you expected it to be fun and a little evil. He reminded you that at any point as he was setting up, you could tell him to stop, and he would drop everything, but he would be leaving for patrol eventually, and you'd be in the bedroom alone for a while. He was very clear.

Jason told you to undress as he pulled out some rope, instructing you to lay on the bed before he got to work. Working fast to not be late to patrol, he tied your wrists to either side of the headboard and your ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. You laughed a little when he finished and looked down at you. "Uh, Jason?" You said, tugging at the ropes to test their strength. "I'm pretty sure me being stuck like this is only going to encourage me to fall asleep," You reminded him, cocky about your position.

He smirked in response, and you knew you were in for it. "Who said I was done?" He turned and walked to the dresser against the wall where he grabbed the rope from earlier. Before you knew it, he turned back around, and you couldn't see what he grabbed. However, you didn't have to let your mind guess for long as he quickly put the small vibrator right below your clit. He secured it with thinner rope wrapped around your leg to make sure that none of your struggles could dislodge it, then stood back to admire you before he turned it on.

"Pretty sure this will also make me pass out," You tried again to be cocky.

"Why do you act like I don't know what I'm doing?" He scoffed and turned on the vibrator to its lowest setting, causing you to gasp ever so slightly in response. "I know for a fact this won't do anything except keep you alert and awake. But if you really think you won't be able to focus on only it...," Jason trailed off and grabbed one more thing from the dresser. When he came back to the side of the bed, he slipped the black blindfold over your eyes and, even though you couldn't see it, cracked the most satisfied grin as he watched you.

He could tell you were already starting to hold back from letting your body react to the subtle vibrations. Jason didn't say anything as he finished putting on his gear, slowly, enjoying the background noise full of your suppressed whimpers. He slipped on his jacket, pulled on his gloves, and placed the domino mask on his face. Jason set his helmet on the top of the dresser near the window he usually left out of but stood next to you once more before he left.