Marvelmas (4/13) - December 16 - Thor Odinson & Reader

Words: 1152
Pairing: Thor Odinson x Reader
Featuring: Loki
Warnings: none
Summary: Drink hot cocoa and watch movies with Thor!

Author's Note: i felt like drinking hot cocoa with thor would have been funny. it was.

*Edited*

---

"Everyone, we are gathered here today to honor the person who saved the world!" The person standing in the middle of the room called your full name out.

Miles of cheers came at your name. The people loved you; you saved the world with your amazing device! You had awards and ceremonies, all in your honor. You did it all by yourself, too; it was unbelievable!

That's how you knew it was a dream; you couldn't do it alone. You're part of a team; you wouldn't be able to do it yourself!

You were now in control of the dream, and all your friends suddenly appeared from what you were thinking. They were all just in the wrong outfits. Somehow, your mind gave your dream the message that you wanted to see your team dressed in the different suits. Granted, it was hilarious, but it was also confusing the hell out of you.

You gave yourself wings and the power to hold Thor's hammer, which he was not too happy about. "Hey!" He shouted at you, making you laugh. He yelled your name again to get you to listen.

"What?" You mumbled.

"Wake up!" Thor yelled, making your eyes shoot open. He was standing over your bed, trying to wake you.

"Thor, what in the hell are you doing? What time is it?" You groggily rubbed your eyes, looking around the dark room.

"I am unaware," Thor sat down at the end of your bed, "But you're awake!"

"I guess I am now," You sighed, sitting up. "What's going on?"

"I cannot fall asleep, and I am not tired. I figured you were the best one to help!"

"And you mean...?" You laughed, confused as to why Thor actually came to you.

Thor sat there, staring into space (or at your wall) before he answered. He sighed, "I need the chocolate of heat!"

"Hot chocolate?" You shook your head at his silly wording. "Why do you want that all of a sudden?"

"Because it is delicious! Miss Maximoff made some yesterday while you were out. I fell in love!" He yelled out, making you jump and probably causing a few others to wake up while he was at it.

"With what, Wanda or the drink?" You raised an eyebrow, making Thor chuckle. "Also, you need to calm down. Seriously, you're going to wake someone up and get in trouble. It's the middle of the night!"

"I'm aware," Thor nodded, "I'm begging, I need this drink."

Groaning, you stood up, giving into Thor's pleading. "You have to promise you'll let me and everyone else in the base sleep after I do this for you, okay?"

"Understood, now, come on!" Thor shouted, grabbed your hand, and pulled you out of your room to head to the kitchen.

Thor started mumbling random thoughts that came into his head as he watched you make the special drink. You were half asleep and honestly mostly focusing on not burning yourself and not breaking anything. It was hard to listen to Thor; he just went on and on about stuff you barely understood.

You had an entire day planned for what you would do with Thor, which, luckily, happened to be today. You could just count this as your celebration time, and after you were done making the hot chocolate, you could put on some Christmas movies to watch with the strange god. Plus, you could take Thor's day activities and save them for someone who either needed more to do or didn't have anything in their spot at all. At least it all worked out!

"What do you mean list?" Thor asked when you tried to explain why all of a sudden you wanted to stay up.

"It doesn't matter. But now, you can have all the hot chocolate you want if you watch these movies with me and get excited for the holidays!" You smiled, starting on the second cup of hot chocolate for yourself.

"Then make me a few more; I love movies!" A huge smile appeared on Thor's face, ready to watch any movie you picked out.

Going with a classic, you chose Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. Following it was Frosty The Snowman and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Thor was amused by all of them, loving each story.

"We have a decoration with a shiny red lightbulb!" Thor lit up after the first movie.

You nodded, completely forgetting about that. "Yeah, Steve and I set that up outside the other day."

"If it snows, we are making a man of snow!"

"Of course we are. Why wouldn't we?"

"Can we get a little tree instead of the big tree?"

"Why not both?" You smirked, and in response, Thor pointed at you with his jaw dropped like it was the most genius thing you've ever said. 

Since there was extra time, and neither of you were anywhere close to falling asleep, you began to flip through the TV. There would be a million different holiday specials on or some cheesy holiday movie playing. And you were right, both of them were. You watched your favorite shows special, then chose a random movie that Thor thought he would enjoy. And as it turns out, you fell asleep before you could find out if Thor did like the movie.

"What are you doing?" You jumped up when you heard a yell. Your eyes shot open to find Thor's brother standing behind the couch, peering down at you.

"We're celebrating for Christmas?" You shrugged, rubbing your eyes when you sat up. "What is it with you Asgardians waking people up by yelling? Thor woke me up in the middle of the night for a drink by yelling-"

"Actually, I don't care what you're doing, just as long as I don't have to be involved in it," Loki mumbled and began to walk away.

"Too late for that," You pursed your lips.

"What?" His voice shot as he stopped walking.

"We have a meeting set for Monday; any idea what it's for?" You nervously laughed, scratching the back of your neck.

"No!" Loki yelled, "I will not come."

"Loki," You started, sighing, "Do you want me to send Natasha after you? Or worse, do you want me to cry?" On the inside, you had the most sarcastic grin on your face, but Loki would never know that.

He sighed, "I guess not."

"Great! I'll see you there!" You smiled and turned to look at Thor. "Mighty Thor!" You shouted, "How does more hot chocolate sound?" You tried to catch his attention and wake him up, which actually ended up working.

"I will have three more! Please tell me this drink will be at the party," Thor's eyes went wide with pleading.

"I mean, I'm sure we can arrange that."

"Hurrah!" He shouted, giving you a hug. At least he was in the spirit now, just like you wanted.