Far From Secrets - Peter Parker x Reader, Flash Thompson & Reader

Words: 2471
Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader, Flash Thompson & Reader
Featuring: Peter Parker, Flash Thompson, May Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Happy Hogan (mentioned), Pepper Potts (mentioned), Nick Fury (mentioned)
Warnings: swearing
Summary: With Flash Thompson as your brother, your school life is interesting enough—but it's even more interesting when dating Spider-Man. After a trip to Europe, a news story sends the fans of Spider-Man into chaos.
Author's Note: Though Flash is your brother, it does not say it's biological, so whatever scenario works here! I had to know what Flash though after finding out Peter is Spider-Man, especially with his sibling dating him!

*Edited*

---

"My boy Gerald!" You shouted as you walked through the airport, and instead of seeing your mother, you saw your butler.

Flash walked up beside you. "Hi, Gerald. Mother couldn't make it?" Flash asked, and Gerald only nodded as he held the "Thompson" sign for you and your brother to find him.

You saw Peter heading for the exit and turned back to Flash and Gerald. "I'm going to say goodbye to Peter and maybe see May. Give me two minutes!" You smiled and ran out, and Flash only sighed, shaking his head.

Peter knew it would be interesting dating you. With Flash as your brother, he knew the teasing would only get worse. But it was completely worth it.

May was begging a security person not to give her a ticket when Peter ran up to her. You watched them hug and smile as you walked up. "I don't mean to interrupt, but-"

May pulled you into the hug as well. "Thank god you and your brother are safe, too."

You shrugged. "Happy had it covered," You smiled, followed by a wink. "With a little help from Spider-Man, of course. I still can't believe it was all fake."

"Me either," Peter said. "I'm thankful for the sixth sense-"

"The Peter Tingle," May interrupted.

Peter rolled his eyes. "The sixth sense, or Mysterio might have killed me."

"Let's not think about that. Think about how MJ knows and that you owe her a swing around the city, and make sure to find out what Betty knows. I love you, I'll talk to you later. Have a safe drive home, guys, can't keep Flash waiting much longer!"

Peter chuckled. "Love you, too. Don't let Gerald crash the car."

"It's Gerald driving, not Flash. Nothing to worry about!" You joked as you walked over to where Flash and Gerald were waiting outside of the car.

Flash rolled his eyes, and the two of you got in the car. Gerald shut the door and walked around as you and Flash buckled in. "What was your favorite part of the trip?" You asked him.

Flash thought for a moment. "I don't know; I just enjoyed going to a bunch of different places and sharing it online. It seemed like everyone had fun."

"Happy did say if it weren't for your live streams, Spider-Man and him wouldn't have found us," You nodded, and it was true. Your phone was definitely being tracked, so Flash's live streams were the right way to go.

Flash raised his eyebrow. "His name is Happy?"

"Yeah. I met him when Ned and I visited Peter at the internship," You said, which wasn't a lie. You just happened to also know him through Peter's unique adventures.

Flash nodded. "Makes sense. What was your favorite part?"

You shrugged. You spent so much time worrying about Peter that you didn't get to enjoy the trip as much as you had hoped you would. "I don't know, really, and I liked spending time with everyone and just getting to see European culture. Well, before fake monster-drones attacked us," You chuckled.