The Real Spider-Man - Peter Parker x Stark!Reader

Words: 1584
Pairing: Peter Parker x Stark!Reader
Featuring: Ned Leeds, Tony Stark, mentions of Avengers, Disney cast members, mentions of midtown students
Warnings: Jealousy
Summary: After making their way to the National competition for Academic Decathlon, the team goes to Disneyland to celebrate. You, despite dating the actual Spider-Man, really want to meet Spider-Man at Disneyland. Meeting more than just him, everyone has different reactions to the Disney character's meet and greet.
Author's Note: I love the disney characters so much. This does take place before Avengers Campus in Disneyland but that doesn't really matter

*Edited*

---

Being far from home can be scary, but being with Peter and the smartest people in school, everything seemed okay. Going across the country to California is a long trek, but it is entirely worth it. After the Academic Decathlon Team made it through the state competition in January of 2018, they had the chance to go to the national competition during the summer!

Tony Stark decided to sponsor the school to help the team get to the National competition that is in Anaheim. He knew he had to get the team to Nationals since he knows how much everyone cares about their team and competition. It is his fatherly duty to make his child and friends happy. After competing, the team had the chance to go to Disneyland to celebrate getting to the national competition.

You grabbed your boyfriend's hand as you ran into the park, excited to be there. While New York's weather was a little cooler and the people were more relaxed, the Disney cast members welcomed everyone with big smiles. But really, you just wanted to meet the Avengers in Hollywood Land in the park. Disney decided to feature some of Earth's Greatest Heroes for kids to meet, and it seems the people who play the Avengers know them better than the actual Avengers.

The team split off into separate groups at the California Adventure Park to do everything they wanted to do and be with the people they wanted to be with. You, Peter, and Ned decided to spend the day together. The three of you got into lines for rides in hope to make a few, then would head to Avengers central, aka Hollywood Land.

"Why do you want to see the Avengers so badly? Your dad is Tony Stark, and I know you've met them all," Ned asked. "I mean, aren't the real ones better?"

You shrugged as the three of you waited in line for the Monsters Inc. ride. "I don't know. I want to see how they interact."

"Nothing can beat the real thing, though, right?" Peter put his arm around you, a cheesy smile on his face.

You rolled your eyes and shrugged. As the banter and conversations continued, the line kept moving, and you were on the ride quicker than expected. Of course, once you got off, your excitement levels skyrocketed up.

Peter held your hand as you said a million words a minute, gasping loudly and stopping in the middle of the walkway. "Look! Look!" You slapped Peter's shoulder and pointed to a man with long, blond hair.

"It's Thor!" Peter smiled at you. "Go talk to him," Peter encouraged you.

"I can't wait to see this," Ned whispered and pulled out his phone to record the meeting. You rushed over to Thor before he could get away with a big smile on your face.

You stood behind the kids talking to Thor, trying to figure out what you were going to say. After a few seconds of thought, you decided to go classic. "Hi, Thor!" You waved.

Thor looked up at you when the kids in front of you ran away with his signature in their character book. "Ah, Stark!" The Thor actor's eyes grew, as did the smile on his face. He stood up and continued with his Asgardian ways. "It's so good to see you! What are you doing here? You're so far from New York." When he shouted your name, quite a few people looked over to watch the interaction.