Coming soon...Backstory

When Sarah, Elyse's mother, got pregnant.

Sarah and Robert prayed it would be a healthy baby nonetheless.

When Elyse was born, Sarah and Robert were over the moon with their bundle of joy.

The Harper's lived in LA in a beautiful Farmhouse next to their farm with a few flower gardens and some farm animals... Far from Hollywood or the big city..

Sarah was a florist and Robert was a known cosmetic dentist in Hollywood.

Every Weekend Sarah would have a stand for her business at a Local farmer's Market and Elyse and Robert would always tag along to support...

Elyse was only 10 years old when she was scouted at local farmers' market with her mother while they were helping her some customers... she soon started modeling for children's clothes to booking commercials.

In a few years short years, she becomes a huge success.

Elyse had everything and more....not until her parents were killed in a horrible fire at the farmhouse,  leaving her with nothing but the custody of her dad's brother Anthony and his Wife Emily.

Emily and Tony never wanted anything to do with your family in the first place and were always jealous of your father's wealth, and you were the little "brat" (as they call you ) they never needed in their lives... and when they saw how much fame Elyse was growing day by day.

They saw this as an opportunity to use Elyse's fame for a steady income and benefit of their own. Now, 20 years later, she's a top supermodel in the world and has landed a few leads in movies.

To the world, it seems she lives a luxurious life. Little do they know she is abused and trapped living in a hellhole. Her aunt and uncle are super controlling and don't let Elyse do anything for herself; they don't let her date; she goes to work and comes straight home to the house, which she provides for.. praying she can get out of this hell, but is only losing hope as days go by.

.............................

"Please, please, Uncle Tony. , he is the love of my life." I tell him

"Just accept him and let me have this one thing, please.."

I felt a hot sting on my left cheek.

"You will do no such thing!"  Emily screams.

"You will not have a love life; you don't have time for a love life... You have a love life with your work...Sure, he saved your life, but that was it...

"Wake up, nobody wants you, Elyse, even your parents left you..." she spits out.

"And who will provide for us if you leave us for his ass?"  Tony spits out.

Coming real soon...

A/n:

This is my first time back on Wattpad after three years... and I decided to start writing again. I am super nervous and don't really know what to expect... but please be patient with the updates... still trying to get used to the new layouts.... :)