To the Moon and Back✈️🌲🌕🪐

Elyse Pov

Currently, I'm in my closet trying to pack for a getaway Chris has planned for Valentine's Day that he sprung on me at the last minute.

He told me about three days ago but would not spare me the details or tell me where we were going.

After a lot of begging and making out with him, he finally disclosed the place but not the location.

He told me we were going somewhere near Alaska, but he didn't tell me what we were doing, so I had no idea what to pack.

Dakota suggested all I bring is some sexy lingerie, as I won't be leaving the room after I get a taste of him.

She was no help. I let out an annoyed sigh and decided to FaceTime Chris.

After a few rings, he answers that he is sitting in his office reading some scripts for a last-minute project.

"Hi baby, Are you packed for tonight?" he asks, smiling at me.

"No, Topher, because I don't know what to pack because someone won't tell me what we're doing." I respond all with sarcasm.

"Well, baby, don't worry; just pack something warm, as we won't be living in the villa," he says, smirking.

"Christopher, I swear to God, you are killing me," I say as he's now chuckling, clearly finding this little game entertaining.

...

I go back to packing. I grab a small carry-on and throw in some warm clothes, a nice dress, two shoe options, and of course some lingerie.

I told Haley I was going away on a trip with Chris, and she informed me of the game plan for the next few days.

I will be on a retreat with a brand she said, and she will transfer some money into the new account so my team doesn't suspect a thing.

Turns out Steve and Scott hit it off great, as they are also going to Joshua Tree tonight for their Valentine's Day.

Dakota and her boyfriend are also in a good spot. Last night, the five of us had a friend's date night and hung out at Dakota's place. We all got along great, especially Steve and Dakota.

I notice the time and start to get ready to meet Chris at the airport soon.

I put on some sweats, a jacket, and my hair up and get ready to head to the airstrip where Chris is meeting me.

I arrive near the airport. I see Chris's car in front of mine as we are both pulling into the ground near the tarmac, and I see the plane.

Once the car stops, I get out and run into Chris's arms and kiss him.

God, he looks so dreamy.

He's wearing his Boston cap with a red shirt, black sweats, and a jacket.

As the crew loads our bags, he leads me to the plane.

We take a seat, and the flight attendant comes and hands us some champagne, and I just take it down fast.

Are you okay there, babe? Chris says as he just takes a small sip.

"Yeah, just a nervous flyer," I say.

"Well, not to worry, I'm here now," he says, taking my hand and pulling me in for a kiss.

I take off his cap and place it backward. "Much better." I give him a kiss, and he grips my hand, and we hear the captain tell us we are about to take off and to put our seat belts on.