Holiday Season 🎄❄️☃️❤️

📍December 2017

Elyse Pov

I am pulling into our driveway, and I could not wait to get out of this uncomfortable lacey bra I was wearing all night long. I had a Harper Inc. event in downtown Boston tonight, kind of like an early Christmas party hosted for influencers and new media to come out.

Chris stayed at home today. This week was a crazy week of attending holiday parties for this and that. I convinced him to stay home and relax. Before leaving, I texted him. I'm on my way home, and he had let me know he was working out in the basement, in case he wasn't upstairs.

I am wearing a black long-sleeve sweetheart neckline dress with a slit in the back and a tan trench coat with black heels, and I'm shivering because it has been snowing and raining in Boston for the past two weeks. I'm so happy I made it home safely, as the roads were tricky and hard to drive.

I step out of the car, and I feel small water beads appear on my coat. And I look up at the night sky, and it looks like another storm is coming in tonight. I carefully walk to the front door, grab my keys, unlock the door, and walk in.

The dogs were sound asleep next to the fireplace, meaning Chris probably had the fireplace running upstairs too. I walked towards the stairs and headed upstairs, wanting to get changed and into some comfortable clothes.

I walk into our bedroom and turn in the closet, and I see Chris in his workout clothes, all sweaty, looking through one of his drawers for something.

"Hey, sweetheart," he says, smiling and eyeing my outfit. I swear he made my body shiver even though he has a heater going in the room.

"Hi, baby... I missed you," I say as I walk up to him, hugging him and placing a kiss on his lips, then his cheek and my spot, his arms finding my waist, and he hugs me back.

"You look stunning, babe," he replies, observing my red lips and smoothing his hands over my hips. I run my hand through his hair, ruffling it a little.

Chris begins to back away from my touch.

"I'm all sweaty and gross, baby... Sorry." He frowns and backs up, and I smirk and walk towards him, putting my hair into a messy bun.

"You know, Topher, I don't mind you being all sweaty and gross, baby," I say, walking towards my vanity and taking off my earrings."

Chris walks over to his side, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and some Calvins, and I see him looking at me through the mirror, looking at me wiping off my red lipstick.

"Can you help me with my zipper, baby?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course." He walks up behind me, crouching slightly to reach the zip.

He brings it down steadily, gradually exposing my back. As the sleeves of the dress fall gracefully off your shoulders, leaving them bare, I wince slightly at the cold air that brushes them.

Chris brings his hands and rests them on my waist, and his head hides in the crook of my neck, placing small kisses along the surface. I put my hand behind his head and ran it through it.

"Baby..." I gasp.

Chris's hands begin to move down to my hips and massage my hips, and I can tell he's in the mood. I turn around, faintly touching him, and face him. His lips are now on my jaw, tugging at the dress that still rests above my chest. "Can I?" he asks, asking permission to discard it fully from you.

"You know you don't have to ask..." I say as I bite my lip, staring him right in the eyes.

Chris does not wait any longer and begins to peel the material off my skin.