Steamy Showers in London 🇬🇧

📍London
📍Sometime in April 2016,

Elyse Pov

I just landed in London. I met up with Haley, and we were off to her hotel to get some fittings out of the way since we won't have enough time today and tomorrow.

I try on some pieces for interviews. Today I will be wearing a halter-neck dress with some heels. For the press conference, we decided on a two-piece set from Channel.

For the premiere tomorrow night, I tried on a dark blue dress with an open back to attend the Civil War premiere with my boyfriend. I smile, as it will be our first carpet as a couple.

The makeup artist comes in and helps me get ready for the day, and we head to meet Ryan to do some podcasts and play games to promote our new film.

I texted Chris in between as he was getting ready to fly out to London. I send him a selfie of my outfit, and he ends up facetiming as I finish getting ready.

Ryan and I met up, and I met his wife, Blake. She's too sweet, and she is with him today backstage.

Ryan and I answer some questions about the movie, and we play games about how well we know each other. I've never liked these games. We try to answer as nicely as we can and move on.

Ryan and Blake are both happy for Chris and me. That he finally found something that can give him the life he deserves. I smile at their compliment. We decided to call it a night as time flew by super fast and now it is 6 p.m.

When we leave Elle UK's building, there are some fans lined up, and we try to take as many pictures as possible. I get anxious and hop into the car, with Haley behind me.

We pull into the hotel we're staying at. Haley hands me the key card and tells me to be ready by 10 a.m. So we can start getting ready for the press conference tomorrow.

I am too exhausted, and I tell Haley to text the room information to Mehgan so she can forward it to Chris. I barely made it out of the shower before I crashed on the comfy bed.

Chris Pov

I just got off the phone with Elyse. She's landed in London and is getting ready for a day of press.

I let out a sigh, as I'm sort of done with the press and just have to attend one more premiere in London. I have been a little distracted during this press junket. I love my job, but doing press and promoting the movie is probably my least favorite part.

They always ask generic questions, and you're lucky if you get asked good questions. I can't stop thinking about Elyse; she looked so beautiful while getting ready for the day. I'm heading to the airport to take a flight to London, and I know by the time I arrive it will be late. I just hope Elyse will be awake.

I've missed her so much—her laugh, her touch. Her touch is what I've missed the most. She makes me so happy. We arrive on the tarmac. I get on the plane, and we are the first ones on and waiting on everyone else.

As some of my castmates were flying with Downey, I saw Scarlett board with Sebby, Anthony, and Lizzie. They all find their seats, and soon we are taking off. I tell everyone that I am super tired from the past couple of days and go to sleep.

I'm sitting in the back of the plane in my own thoughts when Scarlett interrupts my thoughts.

"So when are you going to ask her?" she asks me while sitting next to me.

"What do you mean?" I'm looking at her all confused.

"Well, Evans I couldn't sleep, and I could kind of hear your thoughts as you're tapping your finger on the armrest, meaning you are stressed about something, so spit it, this has to be about Elyse, right? You want to propose," Scarlett says, leaving me shocked as my eyes almost pop out...