Dodger Evans 🐶🐾

Elyse pov

Today Chris is leaving and going to Savannah to shoot for his new movie, Gifted. We don't know how long filming is going to take. We made love all night long, and it's still not enough. He is waiting for his Uber to arrive to take him to the airport.

Even Buster is sad. Normally he is up and jumpy, but today he was sticking next to Chris, who was lying on his lap. We heard a honk at the door, and I hugged Chris and told him to call me when he landed. He pets Buster, and I walk him to the car and give him a long kiss.

Buster runs after the car, barking, and I try to call him. He's defeated and comes running back.

"I know, buddy. Daddy is gone." I say it as if he understands me. We walk back inside, and I head to my office to open new samples for my brand.

After coming back from our honeymoon, I had a long meeting with Megan and my new team members. Vanessa is my new publicist; AJ runs the social media and marketing department; and there are a few more members. I decided to call my new company Harper Inc.

Our goal is to launch by November 13, 2016, which is my birthday. We have been working really hard to get samples and build our team. I will be coming out with skincare and simple, clean makeup.

I have annoyed Chris with our first product as I've been using his lips to test out different types of lip balms and lip masks. He says he doesn't mind, but I can tell it's starting to annoy him a little. He is so proud of me and can't wait for other people to get their hands on some products.

Today I'm opening packaging styles. I would like my products to be in I have a clip of different hues of pink, nude, and blush colors. Buster is resting near my feet, chewing his chew toy, as I go over a few things, like the company logo, fonts, and motto.

Now that we have our first product, our lip balm, I've been sending it to everyone I know like a crazy cat person. Ma is in love with it, as she claims it's helped her cold sores in the winter and dry summer. Stella also loves it and can't stop wearing it.

I love whenever she comes over and asks for a refill. It's the cutest thing ever. I spent the whole day in the office, sitting and talking with Vanessa and going over things with a few changes.

...

📍Two months later...
📍Savannah, Georgia

I just landed in Savannah to surprise Chris on set. He has three more days left of filming, and I could not be more excited to see him. All the phone sex and facing each other didn't help, and it just made me miss him more. I knew he was coming home, but I couldn't help him and wanted to just hold him and have a good night's sleep.

The bed just isn't the same without him. His scent slowly left his pillow after a week of him being gone. I had told Ma the plan, and she was at home with Buster. Oh, how I miss him already. Buster is getting big and no longer looks like a little puppy. The little guy is now a big guy.

We are also ready to launch my business, and I have been doing some interviews in New York last week, and Vanessa is as good as Megan, keeps it very professional, and has no personal questions.

Nobody brought up the fact that Chris and I ever got married since he's busy filming and the public didn't think Captain America would have a wedding super soon. Little did they know, but I did tell Jimmy Fallon how Chris proposed, leaving out all the little details.

They did ask me if I would ever model for a brand in the future, and I told them what I tell everybody. I have finished that chapter in my book, and it's on to the next. I have thought about it recently, though. I mean, it would have to be something for charity or something important to me and Chris. We are launching cleansing water, a cleanser, a lip balm, and a multi-use cream.