Going to Boston 🌃

📍December 15, 2015

Chris pov

It's snowing as I'm running back home from my run. I pull my phone out and see that Ma messaged me back. She lets me know she's coming by in an hour after her breakfast. I wanted to catch up with her since it's been a while.

I've been in Boston for about three days now and plan on staying for a while. After the night in the pub, everyone went back to work hard, trying to finish the fight scene as soon as possible. As all of us were burned out and wanted to go home to our families.

I had a blast on set. We were all proud of everyone for pushing through and finishing. Robert was hosting a party the night we wrapped, but I just wanted to leave the same night. So I told everyone I'd see them on a press tour. With that, I packed up and headed to Boston.

I've always enjoyed living in Massachusetts. The air is just cleaner. Hell, it even snows here.

I mean, LA sounds great, but with the traffic and the paparazzi, you have no privacy. Everyone there is always up in your business. Here in Sudbury, I can go on runs and go grocery shopping.

I love how I can live like a normal human. I take days in Massachusetts for granted sometimes. I'm excited to be home for Christmas this year. I'm thinking of getting a tree today and maybe going and grabbing some groceries as I'm low.

I make it home eventually, take a warm shower, and decide to make a smoothie and wait for Ma. She should be arriving in about 10 minutes. As I turn the blender off, the bell rings, and I open the door and let Ma in.

"I brought some cookies I made last night," she tells me as she sets a bag on the counter.

"Thanks, Ma," I tell her as I install myself on the couch. She makes her way over to sit next to me.

This is the first time I've had some alone time and the freedom to speak my mind with her since I've gotten back.

We discuss how I'm feeling. We talk about Elyse a little; I tell her how my feelings have increased for her, and the night we spent celebrating her birthday, I just wanted to take her out on a date.

Ma understands and tells me to take baby steps, and she'll come around. I wanted to text her, but I didn't want to sound so needy. The last time I texted her was when it was my last night in Atlanta. She informed me she was busy filming some scenes and seemed a little distant when I asked her to come over for some coffee, so I just let her be and informed her I was done filming and would hopefully catch up with her soon in person after New Year's.

Ma ended up staying for lunch, and we talked about her working and how she was thinking about working part-time at the local theater we grew up in. I loved the idea and asked her if she needed any help to just call.

We talked about what was going on with everyone and Christopher's Heaven. After I walk Ma out and tell her I'll meet her at Christmas dinner, As I'm heading to Whole Foods and maybe to the local farm to get a tree and maybe start to decorate the house and make it a little homey.

Elyse pov

I'm at Dakota's house tonight. I slept over last night. I had a show in Santa Monica last night. Since Dakota lives here, she let me crash. I swear, being a model doesn't sound exhausting at all. But hell, it is hard sitting in that makeup chair for hours and hours, and the adrenaline rush before walking out is high, and as soon as it wears down, it's like you've been hit by a bus.

I slowly get up, make my way toward the shower, and get ready for the day. Last week, I got back from filming in Atlanta. Finally, we wrapped up; it was an emotional day on set... As soon as I came back to LA, I was greeted by Elizabeth and given a list of things coming up that I needed to attend, like the show last night and a few more projects. Haley is discussing this with me today. I'm not looking forward to it. As expected, Emily and Tony are celebrating Christmas in Thailand, so I won't see them till the New Year, which I guess is good news.