Valentine's Day ❤️

📍Alaska

Elyse Pov

"Good Morning baby." I was awoken by soft kisses being pressed against my cheek, and lips.

The familiar and soft lips trailed down to my neck before his nose buried into my skin.

"And Happy Valentine's Day."

I finally open my eyes and turn to look at Chris as he pulls back.

"Morning ." I grin up at him, my voice still laced with sleep.

Chris always looked so good first thing in the morning. His bed hair and deep voice were one of the things that I would look forward to seeing and hearing in the morning.

I cuddle up into him not wanting to wake up just yet, as he's just so warm.

" Cuddles it is then." He says as his grin even wider than mine was as he clearly could read my mind as I would never pass up cuddles first thing in the morning.

It was Chris's favorite way to start the day, truthfully.

"Yay!" I exclaim happily and allow myself to be pulled against his bare chest. I snuggle into his soft skin, taking in the scent that I love so much as I rest my head on his chest.

His arms wrap tightly around me as he presses a soft kiss to the top of my head.

"So, what's on the agenda for the day?" I question after a few moments of blissful silence.

"Lots of cuddling, a Tour of the nearby waterfalls, and a nice dinner," he says trying to get up.

"We should probably get ready."

I nod, not wanting to move from the warm circle of his arms. I could stay here forever.

"5 more minutes," I mumble, snuggling into his skin further. Chris laughs, his chest rumbling under my ear.

"You know I can't say no to that sweetheart,"

So, after a few more minutes of nice and relaxing cuddles.

Chris has showered and is calling room service to order some breakfast, as I walk out to the little living room/ balcony area.

Soon enough breakfast arrives and Chris goes to grab it from the staff. We cuddle up on the couch as we both eat breakfast and then soon we are getting ready for a national park tour the location we are staying at provides.

Chris and I bundle up in some warm clothes and head down towards a walking trail made to walk around to place. Chris takes my hand in his and we look around walking by other small villas and making our way toward the location we need to meet up with our tour guide for the afternoon.

We get on this mini-open train behind a tractor and take off. It's a pretty warm day out despite it snowing yesterday. There are a lot of couples on this mini hideaway resort, but they're all focused on each other and their loves, so Chris and I don't have to worry about being seen, which I love.

We see so many great things, waterfalls, deer, and mountains. Everybody was having a good time laughing and we had a funny tour guide keeping us entertained the whole time.

...

It is a little later now and we are getting ready to have dinner at one of the restaurants they have on-site at the resort.

Chris is wearing a black suit and waiting for me while he sits on the couch. I'm getting ready in the bathroom.

I'm wearing some black lingerie, a lace bra, and black panties.. I grab the red dress I packed for tonight and zip myself and tie the straps on my shoulder, I put on some nude heels, and curl my hair parting it down the middle.. I curl my lashes and apply some lip balm  I walk out of the bedroom towards Chris.