...But I Love Him 💔

Elyse Pov

I am in my dressing room, getting ready for the show tonight. I am a little sad and excited about it being my last show.

I was about 23 when I started walking for Victoria's Secret, and now I'm 31, about to close the show and walk away from all of this forever.

I called Dakota earlier this morning while making breakfast and told her the big news, and she started to cry, which made me cry.

She told me she would come with Chris to the house just in case, and I told her the game plan as I was hanging up the phone.

I almost dropped the eggs as I spotted Scott standing there with his mouth hanging wide open and Chris behind him.

Turns out Scott came over to grab his suitcase as he was moving in with Steve and overheard mostly all the conversation about the family, and Chris was too late to stop him.

I sat down and told Scott about my career, Emily, and Tony. I had him promise me he wouldn't tell Ma or the family, and he agreed to keep his mouth sealed until I was ready to tell them.

I invited Scott to the show, but he was sad because he and Steve had plans already and wished me luck even though I didn't need it, according to him. But right now, I hope that my luck is good. I'm getting more nervous.

I had a morning shoot today, shooting BTS photos and shooting in a bra and pants for VS. As the make-up artist finishes up, I thank them, and I walk over to the mirror and look at myself.

My hair is fluffed and down-parted with loose curls. I have a smokey eye, making my green eyes pop. I'm wearing the black angel wings with a black sheer lace halter corset and black pants with a sheer train. My phone pings, and I smile as I see a text from Dakota.

It's a photo of her and Chris sitting in the front row, both holding up two thumbs. I hear the music, meaning the show is about to start. I get a message on my phone. It's from Scott. It's a selfie of them watching the show on TV.

Scott: Break a leg and show who's boss! You got this; I'm so proud of you, Elyse!

I smile and send a smile, blowing them a kiss and giving them a little sneak peek of the look.

All the walking models get in line, and they start to walk out. I look up at the monitor and see it's a full house. I'm getting nervous because the show is slowly coming to an end. "Last model, incoming Harper," I hear the stage monitor lady speak as she points me to walk.

I walk onto the runway, and everybody is clapping and cheering. I spot Emily and Tony in the back, unbothered. As I walk by, Chris and Dakota stand up, cheering. I see Chris's eyes popping out while he's whistling as I walk by. I give him an air kiss, and I see him catch it. I couldn't care less after tonight if the news is on the front page. I no longer want to hide myself.

I walk to the end, kiss the camera, wave, spin back around, and close the show. Then every model walks out with the designers at the end. Everyone is clapping. I feel on top of the world, seeing Chris standing up and cheering me on.

After a successful show, I'm now in my dressing room, and I hear a knock. I grab a robe and pull it over me.

"Come in," I say.

Chris walks in... He's wearing jeans, a white tee, and a leather jacket. He locks the door and walks over to me, untying the robe and letting it fall to the floor.

"God damn, Elyse, I don't even have the words, baby," he says, eyeing me up and down.

His eyes are dark with lust as he licks his lips. I see him adjusting himself, and I giggle.