It's Your Birthday!?🎂

📍Late in June 2015

Multiple POVs

Chris Pov

I am packing up and getting ready to fly out to Atlanta. I begin shooting on Monday. I am very excited about my hair; it's almost back to normal fluff. I can't help but remember Elyse's comment about my hair. I smile, thinking back to that night. Until it fully grows back... I guess we will just have to shoot some scenes in my cowl. God, I hate that thing. It always gives me the worst headaches.

Elyse has texted me a few times since our last interaction. And like Sebastian told me, I must take it slow. We send each other funny videos or occasionally check in with each other. She informed me she will also be filming in Atlanta for her film Super Spies. I am psyched, hoping I can convince her to come hang out with me, Sebastian, or Mackie.

I hear honking as I lock up the house. I greet the driver, and soon we're off to the airport. I am taking a solo plane ride. I did make a plan with Anthony and Sebastian, but it didn't work out as they were flying out a little later on.

Elyse Pov

Haley handed me the keys to my apartment as we landed in Atlanta a few hours ago.

I just arrived at my apartment for the next couple of months. I look around and smile. This is the best part. Being away from everyone in my own space for a couple of months makes this my home instead of the dungeon. I see some multi-colored tulips on the coffee table in a vase. I drop everything and check to see who sent them.

I smile, as they're from Sebastian. I read the little note attached.

Sebastian: I hope Haley gets the message and you receive these flowers in time. I want to wish you all the best and break a leg, Elyse. Knock it out of the park. I hope to see you soon.

Things have been good lately, ever since the night of the MTVs. I woke up the next morning with texts from Chris and couldn't believe I gave him my number and remembered the drinks I also had. I told Dakota what happened and my feelings for Chris. She told me to give him a chance and try to date someone or at least get laid this year, but she never pushes me; she supports me.

As of right now, we've only texted a few times, sending each other funny videos or casually checking up on each other, and I'm loving it.

Sebastian had called me before Atlanta and told me Chris kind of has feelings and I should have gone on that date with him. He understands why I can't date but tells me to just keep it private and hide it from everyone. I explain the situation. How am I supposed to tell Chris I can't date him? It just won't work!

My phone pings. I see it's a message from the crew. There's a dinner tonight, and they're looking forward to seeing everyone. I left the kitchen and decided to unpack a little and start getting ready to go out.

Chris Pov

I just got out of the steaming-hot shower. My body was so sore from all the workouts and restless nights. Hopefully, now that we are starting this movie, it will ease a little. I landed in Georgia a couple of hours ago. I got a message from Robert. He's invited me over for dinner. I start to get ready to head out for that.

...

A few months later...

📍November 12, 2015

6:30 pm

Elyse Pov

"Thanks, Mike," I say to the driver as I get out, grabbing my things. I make my way up the stairs to the apartment, where I've been living for about 5 months now. We have Sundays off, and today we finished early. Filming could not go any better. It keeps me busy, leaving no time for a social life. By the time I come home or have the day off, my battery is so exhausted that I just end up napping all day. But I feel pretty well rested today.