You Can't Do That Chris ⛓️🫦👀

📍August 2016

Elyse Pov

Last week, we got the best news.

Our new home was all done and ready for us to move into. I'm so happy it is done before the wedding, and we will have a furnished home by then.

Chris and I hired some home designers and told them about our designs and vision for what we wanted as the contractors were finishing the final touches.

The only thing we had to do was move in most of our furniture and organize our closets and kitchen.

Yesterday I had a meeting with Megan, and she loved my idea of starting a business and helped me form a new team.

I have been busy with the wedding coming up, and we decided to table it and start to discuss it later, in the upcoming months, when Chris would go back to the set to film his new movie Gifted, and we could start discussing then.

Today the whole family is over to help us move into our forever home.

Two nights ago, Chris and I were at the new house waiting for some things to be delivered.

Including lots of houseplants, two new beds, and some things for our eyes only.

We got two new beds: one for our bedroom (we picked out a white cloud bed in a king size) and one for the hidden room in our closet.

Chris has a genius idea to turn that room into a playroom just for the both of us, and we could keep our things in there away from anyone's eyes.

Chris was in charge of organizing that room.

I helped him assemble the bed to put in.

It's a red leather bed. We ordered a bed with a built-in ring hole and cuffs for easy access.

We put the bed in the middle, so it's the first thing you see, and to the left is a dresser filled with all sorts of sex toys you can think of.

To the right of the bed, we placed a chaise lounge couch.

Chris had someone come in and paint the walls black, and it feels even more sensual now that everything is in place.

I can feel my core heating up just standing in that room.

The house is two stories high and has eight bedrooms. There are three rooms downstairs, including Chris's and mines office.

The rest are upstairs, including the master bedroom.

Across our room is a long hallway leading to five bedrooms looking out into the backyard.

Our room has giant windows, and our view looks out towards the beautiful plants and trees outside.

One of the giant windows opens like a door to the hot tub we have outside.

When you walk into our room, you are met by our bed behind a wall facing the large windows looking out. We have a fireplace in between the windows, and above it, Chris wanted to put a TV, and he convinced me within five minutes after teasing me with his head between my legs.

Under the TV, we had placed a floating table thing that opened, and we had some pictures of us there.

On the left side of our bed, we have some plants, and on the right side, in the corner, is where our bathroom is located, which leads into the master closet.

The master closet has three doors to get in and out: one from the bathroom, one from our bedroom, and one that leads outside of our room.

Our bathroom is huge and minimal. We have a huge walk-in shower facing a wall with our sinks, and behind the sink wall is a tub attached to the wall in the middle of the room.