Chapter 17.

When we reached Dustin's house, we went straight to his room. Dustin and Lucas were looking through the movies they wanted to watch tonight, asking if I wanted to choose anything, "I'm good." I shook my head. I didn't mind being here, but at the same time, I wanted to be home in my bed and cry my eyes out. But I was here with Dustin and Lucas, and honestly, having them around made me feel a bit better.

"I'm going to make some popcorn," Lucas said while walking out the door.

"Make a lot," Dustin called out.

"How many movies do you plan on watching?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't know. A shit ton, at least till we fall asleep." Dustin laughed.

It took about twenty minutes for Lucas to make all that popcorn and to bring it back into the room. This time I joined the two of them on the floor and watched a shit ton of movies like Dustin said. Dustin gave me permission to choose one movie, and I this time, I picked something they would both enjoy. I chose 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'; it was a British comedy about Arthur and his quest to seek the Holy Grail, and he recruited all these men to help him on the quest. All three of us cracked up laughing, and it got to the point where we were laughing so hard that Dustin was lying on the floor.

Once that movie was over, it was straight-to-action movies where things would blow up, and men would use guns, and in the end, the man would save the woman from dying. It was a bit romantic, and of course, Dustin and Lucas found it 'disgusting.' However, I reminded them that they did have girlfriends; well, Dustin did; Lucas was still having problems with Max, but I reassured him that everything would be okay and she would come around eventually. Women like to talk about their feelings and sometimes keep those feelings bottled up and not say anything. Max is doing that; I know she is sad about her stepbrother and whatnot, but I feel bad for Lucas.

After a while, the both of them were passed out on the floor. Instead of staying the night, I wrote a little note telling them I had to get home. No one was going to be there, but I wanted to sleep in my own bed tonight. I entered the living room and noticed that Dustin's mom was already in bed. I walked over to the phone and called a cab. The dispatcher asked for the address, and I gave them Dustin's address, and they told me the cab would be here in 20 minutes.

Twenty minutes later and the taxi cab pulled into the driveway, and I opened the door to the back. "Where to?" The taxi driver asked. He was an older man with white in his hair and in his mustache, and he smelled of cigarettes. The smell made me think of Eddie, which was silly because many people smoke them, but it reminded me of him. I gave the driver my address, and about ten minutes later, I was dropped off. I thanked the driver and gave him some money.

I walked into my house and locked the door. I should've locked it before I left, but I knew I would be back. It was nice hanging out with Dustin and Lucas, but I didn't want to be out all night. The clock said 11:00; I went straight into my room and lay in my bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep...

"(Y/n)" I heard him whispering my name. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at his beautiful face, his big brown eyes.

"Eddie." My hand lifted up to his cheek, and he looked so sexy. Eddie took my hand and kissed the palm.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He continued to whisper. Eddie lifted me up onto his lap. "Kiss me." I leaned in and closed my eyes; I could feel his warm breath on my face as he came closer. His lips were so soft, just like I knew they would.

"Eddie." I kissed him some more, and it deepened. Our tongues touched, and I could feel him moan softly. I straddled his lap; he was hard. I touched his hardness with my hand, and he looked at me with fire in his eyes; I could tell he wanted me. And before I knew it, he was on top of me.

"Tell me what you want (Y/n)." Eddie kissed my lips and down to my collarbone.

"I want you, Eddie, please." I panted. Eddie took off his shirt and helped me out of mine, and unclasped my bra. His hands were immediately on my breasts, and he kneaded them. "Eddie..." I couldn't stand it anymore.

"I got you, baby." He laid me back down and made his way down to my hardened nipples and suckled on one, and he played with the other.

"Eddie... please," I begged.

"Shhh, baby." Eddie went back to suck on the other nipple, and he bit down ever so gently. Eddie kissed In between my breasts and down my stomach. He stopped and helped me out of my pants, "We don't need these." There was a ripping sound, and I saw my panties in his hands.

"I'm going to make you feel good." He whispered. Eddie kissed my legs and inner thighs; I felt his warm breath on my pussy. "I'd like to have a taste." Eddie licked my folds, and I grabbed onto his hair. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes." I was panting, tugging onto his hair each time he licked my pussy. "More, Eddie." It felt so fucking extraordinary; this man was eating out my pussy. I still had a fist full of his hair as he continued going down on me. I was so close I couldn't hold on any longer.
"Eddie, I'm coming."

"Not yet." His licks became for ferocious; it was like he was a beast. He was savoring every taste, moaning in satisfaction. Before I had the chance to climax, he climbed up on me and stuck his tongue in my mouth; it was kind of erotic to have my taste in my mouth. The both of us couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"Eddie..." I flipped him onto his back, and I went down. His cock was absolutely amazing; I grabbed it and licked it at the tip. Eddie made a hissing noise, "Baby." He said, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I licked his tip again, and I rubbed the pre-cum around it.

"Holy shit..." he said as I took his cock in my mouth, my head bobbing up and down as I was sucking him off. He was hitting the back of my throat, but that wouldn't stop me from making him come with me. "Fuck," he hissed, "(Y/n) I'm coming." And before he had the chance to, he grabbed me and flipped me back over on my back. Eddie grabbed onto his length and started to move his hand up and down, and his cum came spurting out and onto my stomach.

"Eddie..." As he was coming, he had two of his fingers in my pussy; he was pumping in and out, making me cum with him. "Oh, my god." Once we both came, he laid down beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

"(Y/n)...." No words came out of his mouth. I heard a doorbell ringing instead, and I was confused at first, and then I woke up. Son of a bitch! Of course, it was a fucking dream. My underwear was soaked, and I noticed I had one of my hands down my pants. The sound of a doorbell ringing kept happening; I got up from my bed and went into the living room, where the sound was getting louder and louder.

"Who is it?"

"Your parents, we forgot our spare key at home, and you forgot to keep the other one under the welcome mat." Shit.

"Sorry," I said while unlocking the door. "I went over to Dustin's house for a bit, and I came home a little late."

My parents walked through the front door and went straight to their bedroom. "It's fine, as long as you had a good time. Let's talk more later."

Once their bedroom door was shut, I walked back into my room. My alarm clock said it was only 5 am. I've only been sleeping for about 4 hours, and now I'm not even tired. How can I go back to sleep? Especially having a dream like that.