Chapter 28.

Eddie's P.O.V.

(Y/n) and I made out in my van for almost an hour. We just got to her house, and I parked right in front, but I didn't want her to go just yet. My tongue swirled around in her mouth, and I kissed her neck, and she giggled.

"Eddie," I love how she said my name. "I have to get inside." She wasn't stopping me, though, so I descended down toward her collarbone, and I moved her shirt a little and. I saw that she was wearing a black bra, and I wondered if her panties were matching.

"Wait." Her voice was breathy. She was turned on.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Eddie, I don't think we should go any further. We only just started talking again, and now we're making out. Maybe we should take things a little bit slower."

"You're right. I'm sorry, I can't seem to help myself." I stroke her cheek with my thumb, "You're so beautiful." The blush on her cheeks made her even more gorgeous.

"It's not that I don't..."

"I get it." She didn't need to explain herself.

"I've never been that way with anyone before." (Y/n) said sheepishly.

"I haven't either," I admit. I didn't want her to feel bad for not ever being intimate with a guy before. And honestly, it's good she never did; I want to be her first.

"What about Chrissy, though?"

"What about her?" I asked, arching my brow.

"I know that you used to like her...." Before she could finish, I put my hand up to explain myself.

"Believe me (Y/n); it was just a crush; it was nothing. What I feel for you is completely different than what I felt for Chrissy Cunningham." I place my hand on her cheek. "I feel so much more comfortable around you, and I know I can just be myself around you." I leaned in to kiss her more passionately than I did moments ago.

She broke off the kiss first, "I want you to know that I will always be here for you, and I will always support you and care for you no matter what." She leaned back in to kiss me again.

"I really appreciate it," I said, breaking the kiss this time. "You don't ever have to worry about me leaving you. I truly care about you, (Y/n), more than I've ever felt for anyone."

"I've never felt this way before either."

"Then we can figure it out together." I took her hand into mine. "I will do anything to keep you. I promise you that I will never leave."

"I know." She whispered.

"Chrissy is just a friend," I say, stroking her cheek again. "Nothing is going on, I can assure you. I always thought about it, but you know she's a cheerleader, and I'm a freak."

"Eddie, you are not a freak." She laid her hand on my cheek, and I leaned into it, loving having her hands on me. "You are an amazing guy, who I find unique and special in his own way."

"Thank you."

"I should be getting inside. My parents are home early, and they're probably wondering where I am."

"Is it okay if I call you later?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's fine." She nodded. "I'd love that."

I got out of the van and walked over to the passenger side to help her out. I took her hand, and she gently placed her hand into mine. "I had a great time (Y/n); you've gotten much better."

"Have I now?" She teased.
"Yes, you have." (Y/n) only started a few weeks ago, and she has gotten so much better at playing D&D, and I'm proud of her. And I think I'm an excellent teacher. At first, I'll admit I wasn't too thrilled to teach her at all. I wanted nothing to do with her, but with the amount of time I've gotten to spend with her, I feel like I've gotten to know her better. And in that amount of time, I have developed deep feelings for her, and I do want to be with her all the time now. I don't know how it happened exactly, but I don't care. The moment I saw her, I knew she would be someone I could never get away from. And I don't plan on it anytime soon. I can see a future with her, and I usually wouldn't feel like that with someone. She is the first girl I've had these feelings for, and I need her to know that I am here.

We get closer to her door, and before I get a chance to let her get inside, I close the distance between us. "(Y/n) I meant what I said earlier." I leaned in, "I really care about you, and if it's okay..." I take a deep, shaky breath; I'm so damn nervous. "Would you be..." and before I could get another word out, (Y/n) leaned in and kissed me.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said, still holding her tightly in my arms. Not wanting to let go of her, I kiss her one last time and look into her beautiful eyes. "I can't believe that I have a girlfriend."

"Well, believe it." She gave me another kiss and waved, and walked into her house. I stood at her door for another minute and returned to my van. It was official, she is now my girlfriend, and I am the happiest guy ever. I never could imagine myself with a girlfriend. Most of the girls at school feared me, but not (Y/n). She was the first girl that wouldn't put up with my bullshit, and I liked that about her. I'll never forget this moment, this will forever be the day when Eddie freaking Munson got himself a girl, and she was the first one not to run away from me or be afraid of me. I really am a lucky dude.