Chapter 70.

LAST PART....

**Thank you to all those who read Eddie Baby, this will be the last chapter of this story. But don't worry I will be back with another Eddie Munson story. We haven't gotten to the wedding yet and the birth of the baby. It will still be (Y/N) and Eddie Munson. There's still a lot that I want to add to the next story. So please enjoy the end of this story and be ready for the new Eddie Munson story, and don't worry you won't have to wait very long, I will release the first chapter sometime in March.

Here is the last chapter of Eddie Baby, Thank you all again who read the story.***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parents weren't very thrilled with the news.

When Eddie brought me over to my parent's house they were a bit suspicious as to why we were visiting. We all sat in the kitchen and talked about how we were having the wedding soon and that I was pregnant. My dad looked over at Eddie like he wanted to kill him.

"(Y/N) Sweetheart, don't get me wrong." My mom started to say, "We are happy, but we're also very concerned. It wasn't that long ago that you just lost a baby, and you have to be careful."

"Mom, I know." I tried reassuring them that I was okay.

"You should be in bed resting," she said.

"I know Mom, I've been resting this past two weeks and I know that hasn't been a lot of time, but I wanted to let you guys know about the wedding."

"You should've called us. We could've come by Eddie's house and talked about it there."

"Okay, I understand."

Now I remember that I never felt at home here. My parents were always so busy, always working. It wasn't until I started dating Eddie that they started becoming a bit more concerned about me. I love my parents, but it's just hard to be around them sometimes. I made it official with Eddie and I wanted to be around him, I wanted to live with him.

"Anyway, you two are invited to the wedding and we hope to see you there." I got up from the chair and Eddie was right behind me.

"Are we leaving?" He asked.

"Yes," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Is everything okay?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"Yep." I lied.

"Right, that's bullshit!"

"You can say whatever you want, it's just," I turned to face him, "What bullshit is that I know why I haven't been here lately. Why do you think I used to love being away from here, why I was always hanging with Dustin and Lucas and Max, and why did I want to be at your house all the time? They were never really around, and it's not like they seemed to care all that much. It wasn't until you and I started dating that they started giving a shit."

"Hey." Eddie placed his hands on my shoulders, "You have to calm down."

"I am calm." It was obvious that I wasn't.

"Okay, then let's go back in there and talk to them."

"What else do I have to say to them?"

"Tell them exactly how you're feeling, how've you been feeling these past few years."

"Why?"

"I've been trying to ignore my past, I would always avoid it and now here I am looking for my mother, and I am in contact with my half-brother."

"I don't want to upset them," I said, trying not to cry.

"Let's go back in there and just talk to them."