Chapter 45

Eddie's P.O.V

She wanted me to get comfy, so I did. The first thing I did was take off my shirt. I lay in my bed waiting for (Y/n) to come out of the bathroom. She wanted to change out of her dress, and I have no idea what exactly it was she brought into the bathroom with her. It was rather mysterious but I have a feeling it's something I'm going to end up liking.

Every light in the house was off, but I had my lamp on. I noticed that (Y/n) was by the door but I couldn't see much until she got closer. Holy shit. She was wearing a negligee. Damn, damn, damn. I am instantly hard. She looks absolutely beautiful. It was completely see-through.

"Holy shit." I couldn't seem to say anything else.

She walked over and climbed on top of me.

"I love you." (Y/n) whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

I was admiring the woman in front of me. It's funny how not that long ago I didn't know how to feel about her. I tried my best to avoid her, but I couldn't seem to help myself. I tried, and somehow there was this magnetic pull that she had on me. She captivated me. I would do anything for her, and I would be happy. She makes me happy.

"Let me just..." she was still on me but I had to reach over to grab a condom. I had them handy, just in case. It's funny how I've never had a girl come to my house and I was going to have sex with her. But I bought them anyway.

Once I grabbed a condom I took (Y/n) and put her on the bed. "Lay down." I kissed her on the lips and made my way to her neck.

"Eddie." She whispered.

"I got you." I laid her down and I helped her take off her panties. "God you're so beautiful."

I tossed her panties to the side. Then I continued to undo my belt to my pants, she held her eyes on every move I made. The way she was looking at me was making me even more hard.

I slowly removed my pants and as I reached for my boxers, (Y/n) reached over and helped me get out of them.

This is happening right now.

I grabbed the condom and placed it over my cock.

"I love you so much," I whisper to (Y/n). I slowly entered but I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" I didn't want to hurt her.

"No, please, keep going."

"I don't want to hurt you baby." I caressed her cheek.

"Please Eddie, I want you."

I kissed her lips and I slowly entered her again. I thrust inside of her a few times, she was tight. I picked up my pace and thrust a bit faster. This time it was feeling so much better for the both of us.

"Oh god." (Y/n) said as she grabbed a fistful of my sheets in her hands.

I always imagined what it was like to be inside of her and now I know and it is one of the best feelings in the whole world. She's my whole world, the love of my life. The girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

"Eddie..."

I began kissing her and made my way down. I kissed her neck, across her collarbone. (Y/n) grabbed my hair and holy shit. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to see her completely naked. I lifted the negligee off of her, and god, she was so fucking beautiful. I've imagined this for months, and now it's happening in real life.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." I continued thrusting inside her. I made my way to her breast and sucked on her nipples.

"Oh GOD." (Y/n) yelled.