Late Night Chat

Y/n POV

I was so shocked thinking about what just happened, I met Jungkook in person and he gave me his number, there was so much for me to process. But I decided to ignore it and I went to my dorm and found that Kriti had came back.

Kriti: You're back y/n, where did you go?

Y/n: I just went to the convenience store to bring some essentials.

Kriti: Oh.......did you bring rameyon......I am starving, let's eat rameyon.

Y/n: Ok I will make it, by the way how was your dance audition today?

Kriti: The teachers told me that I am good I just need slight improvement to become perfect.

Y/n: That's great.

Then we had our dinner, I was smiling like and idiot thinking about Jungkook the whole time

Kriti: What's wrong with you y/n, why are you smiling, tell me.

Y/n: Nothing, I am just very happy that after going through so much I am finally able to pursue me dream.

Kriti: For that do you have to smile like this, as if you're crazy.

Y/n: No it's nothing like that(I tried to be normal hiding my feelings). Okay now today was a long day, let's go sleep.

Kriti: Yeah you're right, I'm also very tired.

Then we both headed for sleep, I closed my eyes but was not able to sleep. My mind kept wandering about Jungkook, I was still in shock that why did he gave me his number, is this even his real number. I couldn't sleep, when I looked at Kriti and she was asleep. So I just decided to sleep, I closed my eyes but soon a thought came to my mind, Should I message at that number? Maybe it was really Jungkook's number............or maybe it was not. But I should give it a try. I opened the number and put a message.

Y/n: Hey.....!

(I waited for the reply and as expected, the reply came in five minutes).

                                                                                                                                                                      Unknown: Y/n?

Y/n: Umm......yeah, but how did you know.

                                                                     Unknown: I gave you my number so how could I not know 😏.

Y/n: It means............you're really Jungkook.

                                                                                                                       Jungkook: Yeah.......don't you believe.

Y/n: No I mean........I saw you giving a number but never expected it would really be yours.

                                                                                                                                                   Jungkook: But it is mine.

Y/n: How could I believe it's really you.

                                                                                                        Jungkook: What could I do to prove it to you.