First Indian Concert

Y/N POV:

It was a very long trip of 7 hours and 37 minutes. Jungkook had booked a private cabin so we spend all the time with each other happily. We played games, sang songs, he worked on some of his songs and even did a live with me revealing that he is coming to India with his girlfriend. I was so shocked that he revealed this so easily and also because this was his first time in India.

Y/n: Kookie why did you reveal you're going to India.

Jungkook: Of course I had to, this is my first time in India so of course Army's should know.

Y/n: But what about the fan attack.

Jungkook: My bodyguards will handle it don't worry.

Y/n: But Kookie.(I said in a tensed voice)

Jungkook: Y/n.....don't worry everything will be fine.(He said holding my hand and reassuring me)

Y/n: Okay as long as you're happy.(I said taking his hand back) But what about oppas, they'll scold you.

Jungkook: I already discussed this with my hyungs and they allowed me.

Y/n: But you're coming first time to India so you should come together.

Jungkook: Don't worry we will definitely come again and next time all members will come.

Y/n: Hmm.

After sometime we landed on The Indira Gandhi National Airport at Delhi. But my house was in Mumbai so we had to take another flight and it was the next morning so we booked a hotel to stay. Jungkook had already arranged a concert for Delhi Army's and it was in evening so we decided to rest a bit. I was thinking to dress Jungkook like an Indian boy so that Army's will be happy. I already had bought an outfit for Jungkook. We took a short nap and then he was going to sing a few songs so he rehearsed and then finally it was evening.

Y/n: Kookie I want to tell something to you.

Jungkook: What happened Y/n?

Y/n: Actually I wanted to ask would you like to dress up in Indian style for Armys, they will be really happy.

Jungkook: Of course........why not, actually I wanted to ask you the same. But do you have any Indian outfits.

Y/n: I already bought outfits. Give it a try.

(He tried the outfit and OMG!!! He was looking so dashing)

Y/n: Omg Kookie you look so handsome and dashing. I never expected you will so dashing in Indian outfit.

Jungkook: Really.............do you think Army will like me this way. It's my first time wearing something like this.

Y/n: Be confident.....I'm sure Army's will love your outfit. Now wait for me I'll also dress myself in Indian outfit.

Jungkook: I have also never saw you in Indian clothes. I'm excited.

Y/n: Then wait for me.

(I wore a saree)

Jungkook: Woah!!! Y/n you look stunning, Oh my god you look soo beautiful

Jungkook: Woah!!! Y/n you look stunning, Oh my god you look soo beautiful. By the way why it looks like you have wrapped a large cloth piece on your body.

Y/n: It's not a large piece cloth, it is called as saree and it is styled this way. The top you see is called blouse and saree is wrapped around.

Jungkook: I never saw something so beautiful.(He held my waist and pulled me towards him) Why do you have to look so beautiful.........do you want me to go or not.(He pecked my lips)

Y/n: Aish!! Kookie(I looked away) Leave me and let's go we're getting late.

We went to the concert. First Jungkook sang some songs and then looked at me and smiled and said.

Jungkook: It was decided in a hurry to come to India. But I promise I will come again and next time all the members will come. And as you already know I came with my girlfriend so I want to call her here. Y/n come on.

(The crowd started looking here and there and then the camera camera to me and I opened up my mask and smiled and went to Jungkook. I was happy to hear Armys cheering.)

After some time Jungkook talked with Armys and then we went back to the taxi and we visited some famous places of Delhi and I told him all about India. We had our luggage with us and we decided to go to airport after visiting.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

SO GUYS JUNGKOOK CAME TO INDIA AND EVEN HAD A CONCERT AND NOW THEY WILL GO VISIT Y/N'S MOM

WHAT DO YOU THINK...................

HOW WILL BE THEIR INTERACTION?

WILL THEY BE HAPPY?

READ TO FIND OUT.......................

AUTHOR OUT...............