Their Return

A/N POV:

(2 Years later)

Finally it was the day when the maknae line was finally returning from their military service.............Namjoon came a bit earlier than them and today was the day when whole group will be together again. In the absence of the members everyone was working on their solo project to keep entertaining Armies, but now Armies all around the world were very excited to see the whole BTS again after a long time. Every member had improved themselves a lot and their popularity was increasing day by day, they were more confident and perfect than ever. And during this time Y/n's online comics were very popular so she started her own company and it went very successful, on the other hand Kriti's group was also becoming popular day by day.

And about Emma.......................well, she found her interest.....................her love for fashion and makeover continued and she was hired as the personal stylist of BTS and she was a diligent worker, her fashion sense was amazing and it got lots of compliments. She was fully independent now and lived in her parents apartment.

Y/n, Kriti and Emma along with the hyung line were waiting for them to arrive. When Jungkook and Taehyung arrived their girlfriends jumped and hugged them.

Jungkook: Aigoo........my cutie missed me.(He said lifting up Y/n)

Y/n: Of course, I missed you soo much.

Taehyung: Don't worry Kriti............we will go on many dates and make up for it. (He said kissing Kriti's cheek and she blushed)

Jimin: No hugs for me, didn't you miss me..........that's so mean.(He said cutely glaring at them)

Kriti: Of course oppa...............we missed you soo much.

Then Y/n and Kriti hugged Jimin and similarly all of them hugged and talked with each other. We went to a restaurant to have dinner.

Yoongi: So what's the plan for today.

Taehyung: For now we will spend the whole day together with our girlfriends.

Jungkook: Yes hyung...............what about to Joonie hyung.

Namjoon: Umm...........I and Emma will hangout and have some fun.

Jin: Uh-huh..............go and have fun.(He said playfully nudging Emma)

Emma: I-It's nothing like that oppa.............we are just good friends.(She said slightly blushing)

Namjoon: Well..........guys we gotta go..........enjoy yourself.(He said and left with Emma)

Jhope: Don't you think something is going on between those two.

Y/n: Of course oppa............I had a feeling from the start, and it's no problem because Emma is a nice girl.

Jin: You're right, if it happens we will definitely support both of them.

After talking for sometime they all went to their homes and Y/n and Kriti went to their boyfriends apartment.

Y/N POV:

I was very happy today because I and Jungkook will finally get to spend some time together, I was missing his cuddles. Kriti already left with Tae oppa and now we were going to Jungkook's apartment. As soon as I entered he closed the door and pinned me to the door.

Y/n: Kookie....................leave me.

I said looking down but he was still staring at me............after some seconds he suddenly lifted me up making me gasp and spun me around.

Jungkook: I missed you I missed you missed you sooooo much.(He said kissing all over my face making me giggle)

Y/n: I missed you too.(I replied snuggling my face in his chest listening to his calming heartbeat)

But then he suddenly layed me down on the couch and hovered upon me. He stared at me for sometime and put a pillow under my head and smashed his lips on mine..................I was shocked but kissed him back, he pulled me by my waist leaving no gap between us. After sometime the kiss started to be a little rough............he pulled out and gently lingered his lips around my jawline. My body was wiggling due to the sudden sensation so I had to hold onto his neck. He then went to my neck and bit on my collarbone leaving a hickey making my arch my back...........after some minutes he pulled out and deeply stared into my eyes. I was a blushing mess right now so I closed my eyes due to shyness.

Jungkook: Open your eyes cutie.(He said gently kissing on my eye)

Y/n: Uhh..............K-Kookie.(I said and again was again going to cover my eyes from my hands but he stopped me)

Jungkook: Hmm..............I was holding it in for many months. I was craving for your touch. You don't have any idea how much I missed you. (He said getting up and sitting beside me)

Y/n: I missed you too.............wait you must be tired right, go and take rest first. (I said getting up but he pulled me on my lap and buried his face in the crook of my neck).

Jungkook: Let's just stay like this for a while.

Y/n: As your wish but first take a shower and relax yourself, after that we'll watch a movie.............okay.

Jungkook: But I want cuddles.(He said cutely whining)

Y/n: We will cuddle but first go take a shower.(I said pecking his cheeks)

He went to shower and I went to his room and took a sleepwear from his closet. I often visited his place so he had put some clothes for me in his closet. I went to the guestroom and took a quick shower and changed into my sleepwear. Then I took a thin blanket and decided to make some popcorns.

I went to the kitchen and was making them when Jungkook came and backhugged me.

Jungkook: I feel so relaxed now.(He said putting his head on my shoulder)

Y/n: Go and sit on the couch..........I'll bring some snacks.(I said caressing his cheeks)

Jungkook: Okay, I'll go and select a movie.

He went and I took popcorns, some chips and banana milk and went to the hall and placed it on the table. I looked at Jungkook and he spread his arms with a wide smile. I went and hugged him and he covered both of us with the blanket and we enjoyed watching the movie.

TO BE CONTINUED........................