Staying With Him

Y/n POV:

Although it was not my first time in Jungkook's house but I was a bit nervous because I was going to live with him for the first time but I was happy also because he won't feel lonely. After sometime we reached his house.

Jungkook: Y/n go and change into something comfy, we'll watch a movie together.

Y/n: Okay.

I wore an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants and Jungkook was selecting movie till then I prepared some popcorn and Jungkook ordered pizza and hot chocolate and along with some other snacks I came to the hall.

Y/n: Kookie what are we watching?

Jungkook: I found an interesting series "All Of Us Are Dead".

Y/n:(I looked at the screen and said) Ohh...............it's a zombie movie..........it will be fun.

Jungkook: Hmm come to me now(He said lying down).

Y/n: Kookie shift a bit I have to sit.

Jungkook: Why do I need to shift.(He said smiling and pulled my hand towards him)

Y/n: (I ended up lying upon him, I slowly lifted my head up and saw Jungkook staring at me) What.............let me go Kookie.(I was about to get up but he held my waist and pulled me closer and pecked my cheek)

Jungkook: (I was about to get up but he held my waist and pulled me closer and pecked my cheek) Stay like this.(He started playing with my hairs)

Y/n:(I was blushing so hard right now.............................I just put my hands on his chest and lay upon him)

Jungkook:(He noticed it and he chuckled and pecked my forehead) Shall we start now.

Y/n: Yes.

We watched the series for a long time, all this time Jungkook didn't leave for a second....................he was clinging onto me. I knew he needed comfort so I just let him.

(Time Skip)

It was night time and we were still watching the series then I felt something on my shoulder, I looked at it and it was Jungkook who was dozing off.

Y/n: (I shaked him gently) Jungkook let's sleep in the bedroom..............come on get up.

Jungkook: (He groaned and then stood up) Let's go.

Y/n: (He switched off the TV and held my hand and we went to his bedroom. I layed him on the bed and sat beside him and caressed his hair)

Jungkook: Won't you sleep.

Y/n: I'll sleep after you.

Jungkook: No..........(He pulled and lifted me and put me beside him.He buried his face on my neck and hugged my waist) Stay here with me..............don't leave me alone.

Y/n: (It felt bad to see him like this so I decided to be with him) Okay fine...............now sleep.

I caressed his hair and he slept after sometime................I also drifted off in his embrace.

(2 Months later)

The past few weeks went like this.................Jungkook would do live sometimes and we went out to eat also. Whenever he missed his hyungs he would talk to them and whenever Jin oppa got time he called Jungkook and reminded him to be happy and healthy. Jungkook also changed a bit.................he was smiling more now and he was much better than before. He also helped me in many of the assignments and made lunch for me when I was back from the office. I was a bit busy now a days because there were many requests for comic making and most of the customers wanted my creations so I had to make more comics.

(In the afternoon)

Jungkook was sleeping so I worked on the my comics till then. After sometime my boss called my to bring my Identity card and other essential documents to the office tomorrow. I was afraid after listening..................what if they a firing me. I tried to shrug it off and continued my work.