Leaving India

Jungkook POV:

It has been 15 days of me living with Y/n's parents and after celebrating Y/n's parents anniversary I posted our group photo on social media, so because of that many Armys wanted me to do solo concerts in India. I quickly called Bang PD and asked him about this matter and gladly he allowed it. I had to sing my solo songs so it only took me 2 days to practice the songs with choreography. And my concert was going to be at the biggest hall of Mumbai. I told Y/n and her parents about it and they were happy. So for Indian Armys I again dressed in Indian outfits and also took Y/n with me in every concert. I did the concerts continously for 15 days and now it was time for us to return to Korea. I promised all Armies to again come to India with all members. So it was the last day for us at Y/n's home so we were spending time with her parents. We were at the garden of Y/n's house sitting and talking with her parents.

Aunty: Jungkook we saw your concerts live and your voice just melted my heart when you were singing Euphoria. No matter you are Y/n's favourite.

Jungkook: Thank you aunty................I am happy that you liked my singing.

Aunty: Aigoo..........why are you calling me still aunty. You should call me mom. I accept you as Y/n's life partner. Nobody accept her parents can comfort and take care of her like you do.

Jungkook: (I widened my eyes still not believing what aunty said) What!................you accepted me............aunt....................mom.

Y/n's mom: That's my child(She said smiling and caressing my cheek)

Jungkook: But what about you uncle................have you accepted my as your son-in-law.(I stuttered looking at him)

Y/n's Dad: What do you think.(He said in a cold way)

Jungkook: I.................I don't know uncle..............but trust me, if you accept me I will give all the happiness to Y/n, I will always share her pain and be with her until we die.

Y/n's Dad: (He laughed) All right All right, I was just messing with you. After observing you for so many days I have accepted you. Now you should also call me dad(He patted my head)

Jungkook: Mom..............Dad(I said looking at both of them and they hugged me)

Y/n: Am I invisible.(She said rolling her eyes)

Y/n's Mom: Aigoo...........my precious daughter.......................come.(She also pulled her along with us and it was a group hug now)

After that we had dinner and we went to sleep. Our flight was in the morning so we had to sleep early.

(In the morning)

We woke up and got ready and arranged all our luggage, we were about to leave.

Y/n's mom: Be careful on your way children and focus on your work when you get back. Take you meals on time and don't stress yourself out.

Y/n:(She had tears in her eyes) Mom..........(She hugged mom and sniffed) I'll miss you.

Mom:(Her mom also got teary) Me too child.

Jungkook: Y/n it's time to go now.(I genlty pulled her out of mom's embrace and held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze)

Y/n's dad: Okay Jungkook be safe and keep calling us from time to time.

Jungkook: I will dad.

We both bowed and touched Y/n's parents feet and took their blessings. After that we left for airport.

TO BE CONTINUED......................