Betrayal And Back Home

Y/N POV:

Suddenly other guards came to help Soobin so Tae and Jimin oppa fought with them. Suddenly Jungkook looked at me and Namjoon oppa assured that everything is fine in his sign language and Jungkook went back to fight Soobin while Namjoon oppa continued comforting me and I kept crying in his embrace.

But suddenly Soobin came to Emma and took out his gun and pointed at her.

"Weapons down everyone or I will kill her"

We panicked and everyone put their weapons down and Soobin's guards came and held everyone of then except me and Namjoon oppa because we were behind Soobin.

Jimin: Don't harm her.

Emma: Don't worry Jimin-ssi........you are my favourite Idols and it's my honor to save you.

Taehyung: Why are you dragging her here..............if you have guts then come and fight directly with us.(He said angrily)

Soobin: I have my own ways(He scoffed).

But then I realized that we were behind Soobin so he could save Emma...............I quickly whispered to Namjoon's what to do and he agreed. Before anyone could notice he quickly snatched the gun from Soobin and pointed on his head.

Namjoon: Weapons down everyone and leave my brothers.

All the guards released oppas and the cops quickly came inside and arrested everyone in Soobin's group. We were going downstairs and as they were about to leave but Eunwoo stopped them.

Eunwoo: Officer.............take me with you.

Y/n: What are you saying Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Yes Y/n............I am also the culprit of this incident, I didn't knew Soobin was betraying me this whole time.(He glared at Soobin) I also helped him in kidnapping and harassing you.(He sat on his knees and cried)

Y/n: Eunwoo.............it's nothing like that.(I went to him and patted his shoulder) Soobin was misleading you, it's not your fault.

Eunwoo: But still I was also involved in it so I must be arrested.

Y/n: No...............please don't do this.(I said getting teary eyed)

Eunwoo: Why are you defending me Y/n................I harassed you and kidnapped you.(He said looking at me)

Y/n: Because I was not aware that Soobin was betraying you.

Police: Mam don't worry we will try to release Eunwoo quickly.

Y/n: Eunwoo.............don't blame yourself.

Eunwoo: I must be punished for my deeds.Thank you for coming into my life and making it brighter Y/n.

Y/n: No.........Eunwoo.(I said crying)

Eunwoo: And also(He came to Jungkook) Don't worry Jungkook..............I promise I won't bother Y/n ever in the future................I was betrayed and Soobin triggered me so please don't hate me. I hope we still can have a good relation.(He said smiling between his tears and offered his hand to Jungkook)

Jungkook: I know you were betrayed but still whatever you did with Y/n was not good. And it can't be forgiven.

Eunwoo: I know...........and I understand......but still I'm really sorry for what I had done, I really am.(He said crying harder)

After that the officer came and handcuffed Eunwoo.

Y/n: Officer............please don't physically punish him.