Soobin?

Y/N POV:

As soon as he called someone opened the door and walked in....................it was still dark from far so I was not able to see the person. He came closer and I tried to see the face....................but when I saw him and recognised and it was..........

Y/n: Soobin!!! How are you here.

Soobin: Heyy Y/n..........I never thought you would recognise me.(He smirked)

Y/n: Did you help him bring me here.

Soobin: Of course...........who else do you expect.(He came and sat beside me on a chair and at glared at me) 

You're safe in here but................only if you accept Eunwoo.

Y/n: Do you think I will...................never ever..........even if I die I won't accept him. I thought you are a good person Eunwoo................I never thought you will fall at this extent.

Eunwoo: I had to........only for you.(He smirked)

Y/n: Soobin........I already knew you are a b*stard but Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Stop giving us lessons.

Soobin: Okay then you are gonna tied up here until you accept Eunwoo.(He left saying this and Eunwoo winked at me and left locking the door)

I felt digusted.............if Eunwoo really loves me then why is he letting me suffer here alone.............where are you Jungkook...........will you even be able to find me.(I was still tied to the chair.............I felt helpless and burst into tears) Soobin is also helping me and now it's impossible to get out..........I already know he is a playboy since I saw him in university.

*Flashback*

A/N POV:

In the university

Y/n was working on her assignment sitting alone in the library and Eunwoo was behind her and was trying to approach her.

Soobin: Bro why don't you just go and talk to her.

Eunwoo: But I am afraid.........will she talk to me..........and what if she already has a boyfriend.

Soobin: If she had.........then I would have known about it...........my girlfriends know everyone here.

(A/n: Let me clear you that Y/n and Jungkook had not revealed their relationship when she was in 2nd year of university)

Eunwoo: Why don't you go and talk to her first.............you are an expert when it comes to girls.

Soobin: I know bro.........but you like her so you need to talk to her.

Eunwoo: No Soobin..........................please first you talk and friendship with her then introduce her to me

Soobin: But you should take the initiative.

Eunwoo: Please Soobin...........for me.(He said pleading)

Soobin: Fine..........okay go do your work...........I'll introduce you to her afterwards.

(Eunwoo and Soobin were friends from the starting of the university)

After than Eunwoo left.

Soobin: Time to chase another chic(He said smirking)

He quickly made an innocent face and approached Y/n.

Soobin: Can I sit here?

Y/n: Yeah sure.

He sat and she continued her work.........after sometime he asked her.