Concert After A Long Time

A/N POV:

So finally today was the day when BTS were going to have their first ever concert in India............all the Armies were very excited to see BTS in Indian attire but Y/n was very nervous as it was her first time doing something like this. They has already practiced in the concert hall but still she was afraid that she could mess up her performance infront of many people. Kriti was chill because she already had many concerts. Everyone was trying to calm Y/n.

Namjoon: Why are you so nervous Y/n....................armies are our family. No need to nervous infront of them.

Y/n: Yeah.............I'll try my best oppa.

Then suddenly Namjoon got a call.

"Yes Emma" He said and went to a corner to talk to her. After talking for 5 minutes he came back.

Kriti: What did she say oppa.

Namjoon: She said that she misses all of us and wished us luck.

Y/n: Aww..........even if she is busy she never forgets us.

Jhope: You're right.

Namjoon: She said she'll see the live telecast from there and she is especially excited for both of your couples performance.(He said looking that them with a smile)

They were getting their makeup done and they just needed to put their outfits on. They were already wearing a thin t-shirt and bottom and they just had to put their sherwani, Jungkook and Tae wore a shirt and jeans because of the dance performance. They finally put on their sherwani and they were ready. Kriti and Y/n were stunned by looking at them.

Namjoon

Jin

Suga

Suga