Heading To Our Destination

We got ready early in the morning and got ready for the airport. We both wanted to look different as we are heading out of India. After hours of thinking I decided to wear this

 After hours of thinking I decided to wear this

and Kriti wore this:

When we were satisfied with our looks, we took our breakfast and when it was time to go my mom came to me

Mom: Take care of yourself out there honey, remember to eat and sleep on time.

Y/n: Yes mom I will, don't worry(I hugged her).

Mom: (Hugs y/n back) Be safe and don't go anywhere alone, go with Kriti.

Kriti: Don't worry aunty, we will not go alone anywhere.

Mom: Then that's fine , take care of yourself too(Hugs Kriti).

Kriti: Sure aunty I will.

Mom: And send me your pictures and videos when you meet your idols.

Kriti and Y/n:Yes sure we will. It will be soooo much fun OMG it's unbelievable(Both jumped happily).

Mom: (Chuckles) Will you show your excitement here only, don't you want to go or you will be late.

Kriti and Y/n: Yes, we should get going

(We both gave her a last hug and went towards our taxi).

Jungkook POV

Recently we have been giving concerts in many of the countries and I felt very happy seeing the enthusiasm and love in Army's , they always make me feel so happy and special. I am so lucky to have such loving hyungs and such a lovely fandom. I also came to know that many of the online games and some apps had been arranging giveaways of our concert tickets and fanmeetings for Army's to enjoy. I felt very happy for the owners for this kind work.

After some days, we were going to hold a concert in Seoul so we practising very hard for it so that Army's could enjoy. We also going to hold a fanmeeting after this so I was very excited to see our lovely Army's again. The concert was going to happen day after tomorrow so we had very less time with us, because of this we were very busy practising our performances. The songs we were going to perform were "Boy With Luv","ON","Dynamite","Life Goes On", and "For Youth".

We had also added some unique Intros and we hoped Army would like it.

Y/n POV

Luckily we reached the airport in time and there were still 15 minutes left for the plane to take off so we checked in our luggage and went to sit in the airplane. It was my first trip with my bestie alone and not only that, we were to meet our favourite Idols whom we have been wanting to meet since 3 years and finally that time came YESSSSSSS!!!

Kriti sat in the window seat and I sat in the middle seat next to her. We talked and had fun throughout our journey. It was a long flight of 7 hours and 12 minutes. But it was all worth it when we finally landed to SOUTH KOREA.

 But it was all worth it when we finally landed to SOUTH KOREA

TO BE CONTINUED......

OMG!!! Y/N AND KRITI HAVE FINALLY REACHED TO KOREA, WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT?

WHAT WILL BE THEIR REACTION AFTER MEETING BTS?

READ TO FIND OUT

BYEEE....SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER