Leaving Korea Together

Y/N POV:

I woke up with sunrays hitting my eyes and I realised that we were both sleeping on the couch. I was laying upon him and my head was on his chest. He was holding me tightly. I guess I feel asleep yesterday during the movie. I tried to get out from his grip but was unable to do so, his grip was tight, I tired for several minutes. When I was putting his hand away he opened his eyes and giggled.

Y/n: You woke up.(I said stroking his hair)

Jungkook: Hmm(He said in a sleepy voice)

Y/n: Now leave me we have to get ready.

Jungkook: Can't we cuddle a little more. I don't wanna leave you.

Y/n: No Kookie we have to reach airport at 10 a.m. and it's already seven.

Jungkook: Okay but promise when we will stay in hotel you will give me cuddles.

Y/n: You really are a baby, okay fine.(I said chuckling) Now go have a shower, you can use the guest room.

After that we did our morning routine and made breakfast together and got our luggage and left for airport. Jungkook told me to wear a mask so that nobody would recognise us. After that we went for ticket checking and the security guard was shocked seeing out ID cards. He looked at us with a big smile, Jungkook motioned him to be quiet to which he said not to worry and shook hands with both of us and we left. After that we sat on the plane.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................