Y/N's Birthday And Jin Hyung's Enlistment

(2 days later)

Jungkook POV:

We both were back in Korea and now we had to complete our pending tasks. Our manager told us that our military listing date can be accounced anytime so we had to finish the shooting of our last song quickly and we also had to do some concerts of the song so we had to hurry up. Y/n also told me that her online comics selling has increased so her fans are expecting more comics from her so she had to work also.

(After 2 months)

We finally finished our songs and we were not able to do many concerts, just 4 or 5 concerts due to lack of time and also our military enlisting date came and Jin hyung was the first to go...............all the members were very sad as we had lived together since we were trainees and all the hyungs were like my big brother, they raised we and made me what I am now. But Y/n's birthday was coming so I had to do preparations also, her birthday was after 2 days and the saddest part is Jin hyung was leaving just the next day after Y/n's birthday. I went to the shop and brought gift for Y/n. I brought her a dress

 I brought her a dress

 It was a cute and simple dress so I think it will suit Y/n. And I also brought latest macbook with stylus pen for her comic designing. I decided to give macbook at night and dress in the evening.

(After 1 day)

We all were planning of how to surprise Y/n at night.

Jungkook: Hyung suggest me how to surprise Y/n.

Suga: We can just knock the door at night.

Jungkook: No hyung she will definitely find our we are here for her celebration.

Jimin: How about you sneak into her room.

Taehyung: Only Jimin can give this type of ideas.(He said laughing)

Jimin: Yahh! Taehyung.(He glared at him)

Jungkook: Your idea is not bad hyung but if Y/n will see me in his room her reaction will be normal. I want to freak her out...........something like that.

Jhope: You can just dress differenly and put on a mask and scare her.

Jungkook: What an idea hyung. But first I will personally wish her till then you all will wait outside her room and I will open the door.

Jin: Mhmm..............sure, first you should wish her personally.(He said teasing)

Jungkook: Hyung it's.............nothing like that.

Taehyung: Then why are you stuttering. Ohhhh........ something is going on your mind.(He said smirking)

All members: Ohhhhhhhhhhh...........

Namjoon: Okay now stop messing around and let's plan further.

We called Kriti and told them about our plan, she agreed to help us, we told her to slightly open the window of Y/n's room so that I can enter. Till then all waited at my house till night and a little before midnight we left for Y/n's house. We decided to do a pajama party so all the members were dressed in pajamas and I was wearing a black hoodie with a mask upon my pajamas to scare Y/n.