She Left

Jungkook POV:

Kriti called me and told that Y/n is leaving me forever.............why is she doing this. She dosen't need to leave me I can manage everything. Why is she doing this to me. I quickly put on my mask, hat and classes, took my car and rushed to the airport.

(In the airport)

I reached and quickly went to the security and enquired about the recent flight to New York. I went in that section and started searching Y/n. After some minutes of searching I finally found her..............she was going towards the flight, I ran and held her wrist.

Y/n: Kookie.............why are you here.(She asked normally)

Jungkook: Y/n........why are you doing this to me.

Y/n: What are you saying...............I can't understand anything.(She said as if she don't know anything)

Jungkook: Will you come back after leaving.

Y/n: Uhh........about that we'll talk later.............I have to go or my flight will be missed.(She said casually)

Jungkook: Y/n............don't lie to me, Kriti has told me everything.

Y/n: Listen Kookie.................this is for you own good. If I will leave you then you will not have to leave the group and you will not get any hate also.

Jungkook: But what about our love Y/n.

Y/n: You'll find a girl much better that me.(She said with teary eyes)

Jungkook: I love you Y/n and I will never be able to love someone else .

Y/n: You have to forget me Jungkook...............it's for your own good.

Jungkook: But I can never forget you ever in my life.

Y/n: Jungkook please...........let me go. I will go then everything will be fine.(She said with teary eyes and pecked my forehead and started to go)

Jungkook: (I quickly stopped her my backhugging her) Y/n please don't leave me................do we really have to separate like this. Does everything is over here.

Y/n: You will always be in my heart......but we can't be together............It's for your own good.(She yanked my hands away and ran away crying)

I ran after her but she reached inside and the security guard stopped me. I pleaded him but he didn't listen. I fell on my knees and she turned away to me and wiped her tears while holding her ears saying sorry and ran away.

I just sat here on my knees crying my heart out...............many of the people were staring at me but I didn't care and just cried. After sometime I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and it was Kriti.

Kriti: Oppa where is Y/n.(She asked with teary eyes)

Jungkook: She left.(I said while crying)

Jimin: Aww my little Kookie don't cry................we will handle everything.(He said hugging me)

All the members hugged me and Kriti was also crying so Tae hyung went and comforted her.

(After 2 years)

A/n POV:

BTS has developed and improved so much during this time while Y/n was also succeeding in her career. But both Jungkook and Y/n knew that they are missing each other..............they just tried to ignore their feelings by indulging themselves in their workaholic life.

Y/n POV:

It's been two years from now but I still feel very bad leaving Jungkook there. I am a bad lover............I betrayed him. But it was necessary for his own good. But to be honest I still miss him and love him so much. I didn't use my old insta account and made a fake account for every social site and secretly stalked Jungkook. In these years I only contacted Kriti. It was very hard but I blocked Jungkook's number and ignored my other oppas.

Jungkook POV:

That day still haunts me when Y/n left me. I always get a nightmare about that day. In these years our group has been developed a lot, we have won Grammy two times. But his success was nothing without Y/n. I can still give all my awards in return of my Y/n. I still miss her and love her a lot. My body was so weak after that time and I often fainted during the practice and I even fainted during a concert.

"Y/n where are you...............I still love you and need you. Please come back"

I whispered to myself and went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED....................................