Breakfast with him

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes to see bright sunlight..........did I slept last night?...........oh god!!! And why am I lying here on the sofa, did Jungkook did this.............and where is he? I called him out"Jungkook-ssi.............Jungkook-ssi where are you", after calling out I saw Jungkook walk out of his bedroom.

Jungkook: Oh you're up.........Good morning Y/n.(He said rubbing his eyes and fixing his hair).

Y/n: Good morning Jungkook-ssi..............well............about last night.

Jungkook: Oh...........last night you dozed off while watching movie and I didn't want to disturb you. So I just made you sleep here and I went to my bed.

Y/n: Sorry for troubling you.........you could just have woken me up.

Jungkook: You were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't want to disturb your sleep.

Y/n: Then thanks for your hospitality Jungkook-ssi(I said slightly bowing).

Jungkook: Why are you being so formal? We're friends right so it's nothing............and stop calling me Jungkook-ssi........it sounds like an uncle. You can just call me Jungkook I won't mind.

Y/n: But I need to get used taking your name.

Jungkook: Just try it once.

Y/n: Uhh..........okay...........J-Jung-Jungkook.

Jungkook:(Chuckling) I like it hearing from you.........now call me like this okay.

Y/n: Okay Jungkook(I said looking down) but it feels weird calling you like this.

Jungkook: Don't worry you'll get used to it. So.............since you're here then have breakfast and then go.

Y/n: No no............that's not necessary I don't want to trouble you.

Jungkook: What is trouble in this.............you're my friend y/n why are you behaving like I'm your uncle. Now if you'll talk like this I'll get angry.Can't you talk casually.............it's like I'm making you uncomfortable(He said pouting)

it's like I'm making you  uncomfortable(He said pouting)

Y/n: (Aww..........I wanted to pull his cheeks so badly) Ok my friend.............I will talk casually from now on(I said patting his shoulder and smiling) and remember one thing.............you're my bias and I could never feel uncomfortable around you. Infact...........you're my comfort zone. You are the one who helps me fight through my depression with your songs, when I cry...................you're like the warm hug which makes me forget all my sorrows. You're the one who makes me happy.

Jungkook: You're such a sweet talker(He said smiling and pulling my cheek).

Y/n: (I was shocked for a moment but I managed to say) It's not sweet talk........it's reality.

Jungkook: Ok okay I accept it............now go take a shower. There is a spare bathroom in the guest room you can use that. Till then I'll also take shower then well eat breakfast together ok.

Y/n: Ok..................but Jungkook where are my clothes which I wore yesterday.

Jungkook:Oh........It's in my room. Wait for me(He said quickly rushing to his room and bringing the clothes).

Y/n: Thanks.............now I'll go shower(I said and went to his guest room).

Jungkook POV

I took a quick shower and started preparing for breakfast. I had breads in my fridge so I took it out and also some banana milk..........my favourite. Then I cracked some eggs and made omlette.

After some time I saw y/n coming..................Damn..........she was in wet hairs........she looked so beautiful that I wanted to go and pull her towards me. Aish............Jungkook stop being and idiot.......why are you like this. I went to her and said.

Jungkook: Oh........you washed your hairs......do you want me to get drier for you?

Y/n: No it's fine..........it's summer anyways. They will dry quickly.

Jungkook: Ok then..........come and have breakfast.

Y/n: You already prepared breakfast, I could have helped you.

Jungkook: It's not a big deal.

Y/n: Thanks for breakfast(She said putting bread in her mouth and her cheeks puffed, she looked so cute).

Jungkook: Do you like it.

Y/n: It's so delicious(She said with food in her mouth).

Jungkook: Woah....slow down don't choke.

Y/n: Oh......I'm sorry. I'm just in a hurry to go to the university.

Jungkook: Ok but don't choke yourself.

We had a small talk during our breakfast and then we quickly finished breakfast.

Y/n: Ok I'm done now I should go otherwise I will get late.

Jungkook: Ok then........take care.

Y/n: It was so good spending time with you........take care of yours too(She said offering her hand).

Jungkook: I will........bye(I said holding her hand and giving her a hug. I could see her blushing).

 I could see her blushing)

Y/n: Uh........o-okay b-bye(She said stuttering and looking down while scratching her neck and went away).

My goodness.........why is she so cute. I don't know why am I so fond of her but I liked her company and I wanted these events to happen again anyways..........it was so good spending time with her. I headed to wash the dishes and after that I played video games.

TO BE CONTINUED...................

SOO FINALLY THEY SPEND TIME TOGETHER AND GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER. I AM SOO HAPPY

NOW..............WHAT WILL BE Y/N'S REACTION?

SHE MUST BE SOO HAPPY RIGHT?

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT THE NEXT

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYEEEEEE...........................