Practice For Concerts

Y/N POV:

The next day was very busy for all of us...........................I and Kriti were busy packing our stuffs and rest of the members were practicing for the concert, It was almost noon and they still there was no call. So we decided to select some Indian style clothes for them. We purchased some online clothes and delivered them all to Kriti's address so that it can be arrived by the time we reach there. We were almost done with our packing so we decided to go to the members. We quickly booked a cab and went to Hybe building. On the way we took some BBQ fried chicken, rameyon and orange juice for them.

As soon as we got inside we saw all of them tired and drenched in sweat.

Kriti: Oppa take a break..............you all seem soo tired.

Jungkook: I smell fried chicken.............gimme some.(He came rushing to us and Kriti smiled and gave him the package. As soon as he got it he quickly opened it and started eating)

Y/n: Slow down Kookie...........drink some water first.(I said passing him the water bottle)

Then Kriti distributed orange juice and chicken to everyone and I went to take hot water and made rameyon.

Namjoon: We have almost prepared all the performances but I thought to do something different as we are going to a different country so Jimin suggested to prepare an Indian song for Army's.

Kriti: That's an awesome Idea oppa.

Jimin: Okay so now you both are here can you suggest an easy hindi song which we can quickly learn.

After thinking for a while I and Kriti decided to recommend "Suit suit", a punjabi song. It was easy and fast to learn and most of it had english lyrics. We told them the lyrics and the meaning and after listening to the song they agreed. All the members were trying their best to sing it properly and we were correcting the pronounciation of the words.

After some hours they learnt it and we also suggested come dance steps and they added their own touch in it. And when it was time for the final practice the song came out much more beautiful complimented by their amazing voices.

(A/n: The credit of this video goes to the owner)

Y/n and Kriti: It was amazing!!!................you will definitely slay this performance and Armies will be very happy. (We both said clapping happily)

Kriti: OMG I can't believe we made our idols sing in hindi.

Y/n: I know right...........I am already imagine the surprised reaction of all the Armys.

We and laughing, clapping and smiling like crazy and the members were laughing with us.

Namjoon: Okay guys so that's all for today, let's meet tomorrow half an hour early than our flight.

Everyone agreed.

Jimin: Ahh.............my body feels so numb, I'm so tired.(He said laying down)

Jungkook: (He came and lifted Jimin oppa with a jerk) Rest at your home shorty.(He spinned him and again left him on the ground)

Jimin: Yahh Jeon Jungkook!!!(He got up and started running) Ahh I'm dizzy.

They both chased each other and we laughed seeing them. After some minutes we all headed to my home.

After reaching everyone made themselves comfortable and then I and Kriti came in front to explain everything.

Kriti: So I think you already know how to greet in hindi so let me tell you that in India we touch elder's feet and take their blessing.................it's a way to showing respect just like we bow to elders in Korea.

Y/n: And we have purchased some Indian outfits for you so we'll help you get ready.

Kriti: And also ..........................like Indian people are obsessed with their country so some of them hate foreign artists and spread bad things them, it's sad but it's reality. There are still some small towns with this controversy, and this was one of the reasons that many Indian Armies did not want you to come to India.

(A/n: Sometimes thinking of this makes me so sad and angry how many of them call the members gay and not talented and all stuffs without knowing how much struggles they went through to get the position they are now🥺😭. Anyways.................hope these controversies will end slowly, not only for BTS but also for all the artists and people understand their struggles and hardwork)

Y/n: Yes so that's why oppa please arrange a tight security for yourselves.

And like this we all discussed other important things and then everyone left.

(In the morning)

Jungkook came to pick me up and Kriti already left with Tae oppa, he also insisted on taking me but Jungkook was coming so I didn't go. He got out and helped me place my luggage.

Jungkook: I can't wait to see your parents again.(He said getting excited)

Y/n: Looks like you're excited than me.(I smiled at him and he giggled)

After talking for some minutes we left for the airport and got together with all the members, we checked it and settled in the aeroplane.

TO BE CONTINUED.........................

OMG I'M SO SORRY GUYS I UPDATED AFTER SOO LONG. THE FESTIVALS WERE COMING CONTINUOUSLY AND I WAS BUSY HELPING MY PARENTS AND I WAS SOO TIRED THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TIME TO OPEN QUOTEV AND EVEN IF I OPENED, MY MIND AND BODY WERE SO TIRED TO UPDATE.

AND ALSO IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THIS YEAR SO WE ARE GETTING TONS OF ASSIGNMENTS AND PRACTICALS TO COMPLETE SO I AM BUSY IN THAT.

AND BY THE WAY OUR MAKNAE LINE AND JOONIE ARE ALSO GOING TO MILITARY😭 I WAS SO HAPPY SEEING THE RECENT PERFORMANCE OF JUNGKOOK AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO WELL UNTIL WE GOT THIS NOTICE MAKING US SAD. BUT IT'S GOOD, EARLY DEPARTURE AND EARLY RETURN. SO LET'S PRAY FOR THEM TO BE SAFE AND HEALTHY🥺.

BUT I'M ALSO HAPPY THAT OUR WWH IS COMING SOON🥰🤗💜. BY THE WAY, DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT WAS ALL PLANNED SO THAT WE WON'T BE SAD. LIKE MANY GOING BUT OUR JINNIE IS COMING TO MAKE US HAPPY. THEY TRULY ARE THE BEST ARTISTS8'🥺😭.

WAIT..................I JUST REALISED I AM WRITING THE 70TH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.............I WANT TO TRULY THANK MY EACH AND EVERY READER FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT❣️💕💞💜

OKAY NOW I THINK I SHOULD STOP MY RANTS HERE...............................

AND IT'S STARTED TO GETTING COLD TO BE CAREFUL MY LOVELY READERS AND DON'T GET SICK, I'LL CONTINUE SHOWERING MY WARM LOVE SO THAT YOU DON'T FEEL COLD😅I KNOW IT'S TOO CRINGEY BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH.

SARANGHAE💜

AUTHOR OUT....................................

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't be a slient reader🥰..........................your opinion gives me motivation to write more❤️❣️