Finally Confessed

Jungkook POV:

We quickly rushed to our house and started the preparation. I wanted it to be as beautiful and memorable as possible. We only had time till tomorrow evening so all were in a rush. I thought to call Y/n and invite her,after everything happened it was super awkward between us but I shrugged it off and called her.

"Hii Y/n", I said casually

"Heyy Jungkook........why did you call at this time",

"I actually called to invite you for tomorrow's gathering. As I promised I introduced you to all my members and they called you tomorrow with Kriti",

"Omo really........what did they said",

"They are happy and want to meet you so I also asked for Kriti and they gladly accepted",

"Wow!!! Kriti would be soo happy. Thank you so much..............I can't wait to tell her. See you tomorrow.........Bye",

"Bye Y/n",

Y/N POV:

When I was having dinner I suddenly got Jungkook's call and I was afraid to answer it because of yesterday but I decided to talk to him casually and thank god he talked casually as well. He invited me for tomorrow evening with Kriti..........I was happy for her because she will finally get I to see his bias Taehyung personally. I went to tell her.

Y/n: Kriti I have a surprise for you.

Kriti: What........tell me.

Y/n: You're going to meet BTS tomorrow with me.

Kriti: Omo!!! Really.............I'm soo happy and I'll also get to see my Tae. But wait.........I don't have nice clothes........I don't want to look like a dumb there. What would I wear.............aargh!!!(She said roaming crazily around her wardrobe and throwing her clothes here and there)

Y/n: Woah.........relax girl and look slowly.......you'll surely find something. And by the way what's the rush, party's tomorrow evening.

Kriti: I know but I need to decide my outfit. I'm gonna meet my favourite boy band group.

Y/n: Okay but for now sleep...........you possibly will not want to go with dark circles infront of your favourite group right.(I said laughing)

Kriti: Ahh yes yes.........good night.(She said and quickly jumped onto bed.)

(In the morning)

We both got up and after getting ready we went to our respective universities and came back early in afternoon. We then selected our dresses.

My dress

I just let my hair down and lightly curled them, then I put on a thin liner, light red lip tint and a little blush

Kriti's dress