Sweet Morning

Jimin POV:

I woke up with sunrays hitting my eyes so I got up and went to the hall. And what I saw left me amazed. Y/n and Jungkook were hugging each other and sleeping in each others embrace. I chuckled to myself, they were looking so cute.............so I took a pic of them and sent it to the group. Then I headed to do my morning routine. After sometime I came and saw Namjoon hyung looking surprisingly at Y/n and Jungkook and heading faster towards them but I stopped him and motioned him to be quiet. And then all the members came down one by one after seeing the picture. They were all staring at both of them and controlling their laughs. After sometime we decided to wake them up so Jin hyung suggested an idea. He opened his phone and played a loud music near Jungkook ear and he freaked out. We all laughed like crazy.

Jungkook: Yahh! Hyung what are doing.(He said covering his ears and with half closed eyes. But then we saw Y/n sunggling closer to him. He then realised his position and whispered in Y/n's ear) Y/n.......Y/n wake up, hyungs are here.

Y/n: Huh.......(She said cutely rubbing her eyes still clinging onto Jungkook)

Jungkook: Hyungs are here.(He said a little louder)

Y/n: What!(She looked at all of us and jumped up quickly getting out of Jungkook embrace) Oppas...........we didn't!!(She said immediately)

Jhope: You what Y/n.(He asked holding his laugh)

Y/n: Uhh.............well.............I..........aish.........it's so embarrasing(She covered her face with her hands and ran to her room)

(All of us burst into laughing while Jungkook was standing there looking at us)

Suga: Guys......did anyone see Tae, he's nowhere to be seen.

Namjoon: Yeah I also didn't see him since him since morning.

Jin: Isn't he in his room.

Jimin: No hyung I already saw he isn't there.

Jin: Not there........then where is he.

Jungkook: Kriti is also not here.

We all look at each other and understand.

Jin: Let's search for him and Kriti.

We all look for both of them and after sometime Suga hyung called out from the balcony area.

Suga: Guys......come here.

We all go there and see Kriti and Tae sleeping in each other arms.

Jin: Here are another pair of love birds.(He said laughing)

We also woke them up and headed for breakfast.

Jungkook POV:

It was so embarrasing to be caught by hyungs. Specially for Y/n because I was already comfortable with my hyungs but it would be a bit difficult for Y/n. But anyways....we headed for making breakfast. Jin hyung was making pancakes, Y/n was making juice and Suga hyung was taking out different types of syrups for pancake and rest of members were helping Y/n clean up the house. After sometime we all did breakfast and we were all going home but them Y/n stopped me.

Y/n: Jungkook...........stay back here for sometime, I have something to talk about.

Jungkook: What happened.............is it something serious.(I asked a bit tensed up)

Y/n: No no nothing.............just wanna tell you something.(She said with a reassuring smile)

Jungkook: Okay then I will stay.

We waited for others to leave.

Y/n POV:

Yesterday my mom called me asking that since all the problem is solved she wants to meet Jungkook. Honestly I also wanted but I never asked him seeing his busy schedule but since my mom has told me I decided to ask him. Kriti was also so she went to her room.

Y/n: Jungkook are you schedules very hectic for the following months.

Jungkook: Why are you asking this?

Y/n: Just tell me.

Jungkook: Not that much........but tell me why I am getting tensed now.(He said holding my hand)

Y/n: Nothing much.......I just wanted you to meet my parents. So are you free for that.

Jungkook: Hmm........let me think. I just have to go for a few photoshoots of some brands then I'll be done.

Y/n: How much time it will take.

Jungkook: Almost a week. Can we go after that.

Y/n: Ohh then that's great............my holidays will start after 2 days.

Jungkook: Okay then we'll go as soon as I will complete my work. Now can I go...........I have to hurry up for the photoshoot.

Y/n: Yeah go..........bye.

Jungkook: Bye cutie.(He pinched my cheeks and kissed my forehead and left)

TO BE CONTINUED......................

OKAY SO Y/N IS GONNA TAKE JUNGKOOK TO INDIA.................WHAT WILL BE THE REACTION OF Y/N'S PARENTS.

READ TO FIND OUT.................

AUTHOR OUT.................